1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$0.20 per referral through posting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Asian Forum, Mar 28, 2009.

Hello,

We have a forum (like DP) that is about the stock market and the financial world. We are in need of people to help us get people to signup.

We will give you $0.20 per referral when someone signup through your referral link and post a minimum of 10 posts.

We already have the content, so we need people to signup and leave comment on the article that they read.

We'll show you how/where to get people to read the article. If they are interested in replying with their comment, you'll get $0.20 after they signup and post a minimum of 10 posts/comments.

We could do this on our own, but we need more hands to help us.

If you are interested, please PM me and tell me more about yourself. This takes time and effort, so you wouldn't last long if you are looking for fast money. However, this is continuous and stable where you can earn decent if you put in the time and effort.

I pay via Paypal on a monthly basis with a minimum of $10. If you have less than $10 in any month, the balance with carry on to the next month.

Again, before you pm, please make sure this is not fast cash and it requires time, effort, and patience.

Asian Forum, Mar 28, 2009 IP