1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$0-$12,650 in 21 Days On NEW Shopify Dropshipping Store

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by seananthony, Dec 23, 2017.

What's up everyone - for the last 15 months or so I've been pretty heavy into eCommerce, dropshipping, and brand/product development using Shopify as my cart platform. I've generated over $1.4million on my stores in that timespan using FB/IG/YT/Email as my primary traffic sources.

I'm transitioning much more into my own brand and products (i.e. health products and supplements) but wanted to share how I brought a BRAND NEW store this month from $0-$12,650 in 21 days using just FB video ads and dropshipped aliexpress products.

Here is a link to the Youtube video where I walk through the strategy and exactly what I did:

Dropshipping STILL WORKS! But my advice is to use it as a STARTING point and eventually transition into your own line/brand of products. Don't look at it like it's going to last forever because it won't, use it to validate your market and audiences then transition into a more long term model.

Happy to answer any questions on dropshipping, ecommerce, or marketing and business in general. Hope this brings value to some of you trying to get moving in eCommerce in 2018!

seananthony, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  2. webprof1990

webprof1990 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello coukd we have a video call reguarding this matter i have a possible project you might be interested in.

webprof1990, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  3. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also want to start a new dropshipping store and your video was powerful with some strong and valid tips. I wanted to ask about automating the dropshipping store. There are just so many options for that. I already have a store on WooCommerce but want one on Shopify now.

Which one do you think works well with Shopify?

Bella Lopez, Jan 4, 2018 IP
  4. seananthony

seananthony Peon

Best Answers:
    Highly recommend Shopify! They have apps for everything and make it very easy for you.

seananthony, Jan 8, 2018 IP
  5. Bella Lopez

Bella Lopez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But my question was how to automate a Shopify store? Because I already have a WooCommerce automated store which I did using WooDropship but I am unsure about Shopify automation.

Bella Lopez, Jan 10, 2018 IP
  6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What ur niche and is any involved some $$$ to get start, since your running fbads for this, what your budget.

Thanks

robyries, Jan 10, 2018 IP