1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ✅EzLexa: Put Content in Front of Million ALEXA Listeners✅⭐Exclusive Lifetime Discount Available⭐

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by elfrost, Nov 1, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [​IMG]
    FAQ:
    Is this a monthly fee app and am I getting support?
    EzLexa is currently being offered for no monthly fees only through this deal. You’ll get full access to everything you see here today for the price listed above. And yes, we have full tutorials plus support if you ever have questions or concerns

What all am I getting with my purchase?
    With EzLexa Commercial you can use for your products and clients. Today you'll get all features showed on the sales page with the ability to create 50 Flash Briefings Skills at a time, 50 Podcast Briefings Skills at a time, and 50 Custom Briefings Skills at a time with the ability to upload unlimited content and daily updates. Plus, you’ll get unlimited access to the audio record and content generation tools. There will be an upgrade available if you want to run more campaigns and get more testimonials.

Does this work for Mac and PC?
    EzLexa is 100% cloud-based so it works with an internet connection on any browser, although we recommend using Google Chrome.

Can I think about it and return later?
    As stated, this is a one-time special offer. If you leave and return we can’t guarantee it will be available for the same price or available at all. If you want access it’s best to claim it right now by clicking the button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find the difference between Commercial and Platinum Version as follows:
    EzLexa Commercial:
    • Create 50 briefing campaigns which include: Text briefing, Audio briefing &Video briefing
    • Create 50 podcast campaigns at once.
    • Create 50 Custom Interaction at once.
    • Schedule 30 days in advance
    • Amazon S3 Resource library
    • Skill Categorization
    • Voice Record Tool - allows them to record their voice & download audio to use as the briefing
    • Content generator tool - allows them to get content from their blogs and website.
    Price: $99

EzLexa Platinum
    • Create 100 briefings
    • Create 100 podcasts campaigns
    • Create 100 Custom Interaction
    • Schedule up to 100 days in advance
    • Skilexa Content Automation Add-On:
    • DFY Skill Templates
    Price: $197

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER NOW

NOTICE: The Limited Time Offer will Expire on January 1st, 2020.

elfrost, Nov 1, 2019 IP