1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ★ ★ ★ Web design $40 per page - $70 for 2 pages ★ ★ ★ ★

Discussion in 'Design' started by TrySparta, Aug 24, 2010.

Hello,

We're RouteNinetyFour, a new web design agency based in Birmingham, England. We're currently building our portfolio of designs, which is why we're offering our services at rock bottom prices.

★ ★ ★ ★ Our Pricing: ★ ★ ★ ★

1 page - $40
    2 pages - $70
    3 pages - $100

Add $25 for each additional page.

Add $40 per page for coding.

★ ★ ★ ★ What you'll get: ★ ★ ★ ★

If you don't provide a logo or don't have one yet, we'll create one for you and include it in your finished design. If you choose not to include coding, we'll send you the PSD after the project is completed. All of our designs are unique, and will never be sold again once you've received your design.

★ ★ ★ ★ Can I see some examples of your work so far? ★ ★ ★ ★

Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3

★ ★ ★ ★ How do I get started? ★ ★ ★ ★

Send me a PM with your project brief and a contact e-mail. I'll talk you through your requirements with you and my designers will get started on your design.

Payment is made at the end when you're happy with your finished design. By taking up this offer, you agree that your finished design can be used in our portfolio.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
    TrySparta, Aug 24, 2010 IP