1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ★☆Software Development☆★☆Game Development★☆Website Development★☆

Discussion in 'Programming' started by almostfamous, Feb 28, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:

From coding in JavaScript, C#, C++ I'll get your dream software made and published on a budget with my team of professionals software developers, you name it we make it!

From Programming in C++, C#, Lua, Java, Javascript, VB & .Net We will get your game made within a reasonable deadline whether it be a mobile game or a more console friendly game we will get it made within a budget of your choosing!

From Coding in HTML5, CSS3, mySQL, Database Management & SSH Protection we will get your website made whether it be simple and user friendly and easy to manage like wordpress to a more complex website that requires coldfusion we do it all!

Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread if your interested in any of these services let me know, we are a company based out of the USA and we thrive to keep our business going and our clients happy add us on Skype or if you prefer other means leave me a message and I will get back with you as soon as I can!

Other Contact Method: Message Me

almostfamous, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I require some tweaks to Wordpress website, if you can perform this task then please message me with your Contact details like skype.

jaguar34, May 23, 2015 IP
  3. almostfamous

almostfamous Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my skype is iLegitimate add me there if you would like to talk more about jobs.

almostfamous, Jun 1, 2015 IP