1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ★★★ Ultra Niche Sites - Dominate Google, Professional Service, Cheap Rates ★★★

Discussion in 'Services' started by goldencrownz, Jul 25, 2012.

Top Quality White Hat Niche Blog Creation Service.

Cut The Crap, Straight To The Point.

Google has once again screwed us up. Destroyed our money makers. And Made us start form A-z all over again.

Google now wants good high quality original content, websites, sites that look good, that are unique and nicely optimized. And most importantly sites that have something to offer to the visitors like quality content.

THAT'S WHERE I COME IN .

IM NOT GOOD WITH FANCY SALES PAGE, FLASHY BANNERS OR USELESS REVIEWS THAT NO BUYER EVER FULLY READ.

I can provide you with a complete A-Z solution SIMPLE AS THAT. weather your a newbie, a daily im'er or advance im'er with no time. i can help you all. i will create you an amazing blog that includes ;

core blog
    ( WordPress blog, clean theme, )

Niche research
    ( complete niche research, x3 keywords)

Domain

( Registered niche related domain )

Content

( COMPLETE UNIQUE QUALITY CONTENT A+++
    x3 seo optimized niche related content )

SEO

( onsite seo, keyword optimized content, Must have seo plugins )

essentials
    ( essential plugins etc.)

as you can see i will provide you with a simple service that will get you a full setup and configured blog that is ready to launch and ready to earn top Google position. This is not your ordinary blog service this is a powerful blog service that is specially designed to regain rank and to dominate search engine results.

all this for a simple $49.99, that's like a pop, pizza and a couple of snacks. But instead of that you can get your very own white hat niche blog that is ready for the new round of Google domination.

NO dumb claims, no false advertising, this is a beast services designed to dominate niches and help you in every way.

You can go anywhere you like, but this is the only real thread that gets the closest to a ful a-z service, I EVEN PROVIDE A TLD NICHE DOMAIN AND CONTENT, whereas other services only give you the core and you have to additionally spend more money, i give you everything.

Try it out and see yourself, for $49.99 you can easily put your self ahead of competition and grab empty spaces from Google new update !!

p.s you may need to fill in some simple personal info, eg. privacy page other than that mostly everything is done in this service. if i forget anything or make a mistake i will gladly fix it for you.

p.s For your convenience i can install and configure your new website on your hosting service and hook up your domain for you too, making this the ultimate complete a-z solution - small $7 fee.​

SAMPLES : Not final product just a brief overview

a1.jpg d1.jpg c1.jpg b1.jpg a3.jpg a1.jpg d1.jpg c1.jpg b1.jpg a3.jpg

goldencrownz, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  2. goldencrownz

goldencrownz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is not a live service, this was a test post, please mods delete thread, dont msg me about service im not offering it!!!

goldencrownz, Jul 31, 2012 IP