1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

★★★ High Quality, Professional and Custom Web Design starting $45 ★★★

Discussion in 'Design' started by ritesh2408, Mar 7, 2011.

High Quality, Professional and Custom Web Design starting $45

Hi everyone, Very Thanks for stopping by and reading this thread. I am a freelancer designer from India. My name is Ritesh Ranjan.. I like to create good/great web design for making the web more beautiful...
    Take a look at some of my previous work (link below) and if you feel I am right guy for you, email me, chat with me or PM me or simply just leave a post here. I will contact you.

My previous Work: http://riteshranjan.daportfolio.com/gallery/82782

What you will get:

* Fully layered PSD file of your design
    * Fonts used in the design
    * Fast turnaround
    * Full sale and resale rights for your Website
    * Of course, 100% satisfaction. :)
    Customer satisfaction is most important to me. I do not ask for money in advance. You pay me only if you are satisfied by the final design.

The prices below are only for PSD design.(no coding).

Price:- My prices are very affordable for you. My price starts from as lillte as $45. I charge according to the work needed in the design. So if you need a simple design no need to pay extra. And if you want a high qualty design with lots of details I am here to make some great designs for you. You can see my previous works. I will able to tell you the actual price only after receiving few details about your website describe below.

Please provide the following details.
    * Domain Name
    *Logo, If you have one.
    *Brief description about the website.
    *Preferred colors.
    *Wants & Don't wants
    *Competitor websites, If any.
    * 3-4 links of similar sites you like(very imp)
    I will able to tell you the actual price after receiving the above details of your website.

Payment Method: PayPal Only

Contact Me:- You contact me by posting in this thread(I will contact you) or PM me.. You can also chat with me or mail the details. email:
    Gmail/gtalk: (preferred way communication)
    MSN:

ritesh2408, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  2. ritesh2408

ritesh2408 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone Interested? Looking for work...

Timeframe: After conformation from you homepage design will be shown to you in about 48 hrs... And after completing all the revisions required by you. design will be delivered to you..

ritesh2408, Mar 10, 2011 IP