1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying ★★★★ SERVER CLEARANCE: 8 great GAS PRICES / WATER-4-GAS websites! $15 ★★★★

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kokopelli, Aug 10, 2009.

Required server clearance forces sales. Taking offers from just $15 each on these established gas prices and "water-for-gas" sites. (P.S. I also have many more server clearance sales in other niches, have a look! :) )

All are monetized, but I do not have time right now to dig up the figures - so for present purposes you are welcome to assume no income if you like. This is not an income sale.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URLs (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URLs in the thread! Thanks. You can find a clickable list here instead

1. gasjunkieDOTcom, domain age/registrar premium name BIN $125
    2. gaspriceforumsDOTcom, domain age/registrar unfinished forum, premium name BIN $255 (also includes gaspricesforumDOTcom)
    3. h2o2gasDOTcom, domain age/registrar memorable BIN $65
    4. h2o2gasolineDOTcom, domain age/registrar good name BIN $55
    5. nationalgasaverageDOTcom, domain age/registrar great site with loads of content, top name BIN $195
    6. summergassavingsDOTcom, domain age/registrar BIN $65
    7. waterforgasblogDOTcom, domain age/registrar top name BIN $155
    8. waystoconservegasDOTcom, domain age/registrar BIN $65

I will gladly post visitors stats on request.

SALE ENDS 7 DAYS FROM NOW

Please do a WHOIS lookup to determine the domain registrar and expiry date (most domains are at GoDaddy, or a WWD reseller, but be sure to check). Also please use your favorite tool to check PR, as it might have changed since I compiled this list, AND I might have neglected to mention every site's PR.

The domain will be pushed for free to your account at the current registrar. I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

Please post SOLD to claim at the posted BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying.

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

kokopelli, Aug 10, 2009 IP