1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ██ PR1 Kids Cartoons Site EARNING 95$ PER MONTH █ With Youtube, FB, Twitter IDs ████

Discussion in 'Sites' started by runner, Jun 17, 2012.

This is a unique website with kids cartoon. Now there are four kids cartoons in the site:- Tom And Jerry, Popeye, Pink Panther and Mickey Mouse with a total of 386 cartoons. All cartoons are watermarked and uploaded by me. Associated youtube account, Facebook Fan Page and Twitter ID is also included with the sale. Almost all of the earnings is from YouTube.

ABOUT WEBSITE
    All videos are uploaded by me and all videos are watermarked with the toonpot.com logo. Watermark gives more traffics to the site.
    PageRank:PR1
    Domain Age: 1 Year, 2 Months
    Alexa Rank:#460,363
    What you get with this purchase?
    1. Great domain name toonpot.com(PR1)
    2. Youtube Account/Channel with 125 Subscribers and 2million views. You can visit the youtube channel here
    3. Facebook Fan Page with 600 Likes.
    4. Twitter account with 2100 Followers.
    3. Toonpot logo .ai(Adobe Illustrator) file which is completely vector.
    4. Database and files
    Why I am selling this site?
    I dont have time to manage this site as you can see I didnt upload any more cartoons after may 2011. Also now I am in need of money to start to new projects.
    What about earnings?
    I am getting about 95$ Per Month. Revenues are from Advertisements. Usually I get about 15$ per month(calculated, usually I sell it as package for 3 months or 6months) for one ad spot in ToonPot's YouTube channel, There are six possible ad blocks(so in total 6*15=90$). I have sold only two spots(and that too when I was in need of money), since I already had the plan of selling the site. The remaining revenue is from Google AdSense

So since only two ads spot has been sold, Actually I am getting 40$(35$ From youtube and roughly 5$ From AdSense) per month now(only from 2 ad spots).
    The ad spots is as follows: Three at description and three as Annotation.
    Anymore questions please post it here or send me a pm.

Payment Methods:
    PayPal
    If you are an Indian, I prefer electronic transfer.

Regards,
    Runner
    Only 2 days left, This sale will end on Jun 24th 2012 at 3:07 pm GMT 0.
    GAME.COM FOR SALE, CHECK THIS THREAD

StatCounter Analytics
    [​IMG]
    Proof Of Earnings
    [​IMG]

runner, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  2. sdigitalpoint

sdigitalpoint Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    could you pls advice how can I maintain the site? Keep uploading cartoon videos? Is there copyright issues if you upload to youtube with your logo watermark? I would like to estimate the time to invest on the site to keep traffic coming in. thanks

sdigitalpoint, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    is it allowed to publish those videos? I though the cartoon are trademarked

guniwan, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    i would like to know the sameinfo..how much upkeep?whre to find cartoons...is this a allowed to publish trademarked information?

templates, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  5. runner

runner Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We had no problem till now, since we are uploading the cartoons to youtube. Youtube people deletes the cartoons which are not allowed to upload. I had tried uploading "Mr.Bean animated series", but YouTube deleted it by telling that it is not allowed. I think only latest cartoons are not allowed to upload (and that too due to publisher's demand)
    It has been 14months since I have started the website and till now, only two videos are blocked due to company's claim. I have never received any mail from anyone about copyright problems, all problems are solved by YouTube itself. Also the site is hosted in fatcow which is situated in usa and I have asked them is there any problem with my site, they replied no.

About upkeep cost, just hosting cost thats all.
    I find cartoons from google.

runner, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  6. Flash Junky

Flash Junky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Disney Always renews it's copyrights before they expire. There is NOTHING Disney related that would not be copyright infringement. Disney went to court a few years ago and received a court order for infinite copyrights. Better check the laws...

Edit: Did some quick research and found that Disney was granted an extension on ALL Public Domain copyrights in 1998 to 120 years after creation or 95 years after publication, whichever comes first. Previous Public Works were already granfathered in... So all of these works are still copyrighted unless they were created BEFORE 1922.

Here reference to the law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act

I'm not flaming... Just answering the questions posted factually!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    Flash Junky, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  7. runner

runner Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I told before, the videos are hosted in youtube and only two videos has been blocked till now. Youtube reviews every video that has been uploaded by us and remove or block inappropriate ones.

runner, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  8. tiwary

tiwary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    really nice job in your site, but i dont have money to buy right now...:)

tiwary, Jun 22, 2012 IP
  9. runner

runner Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ~~~~~~Sold~~~~~~

runner, Jun 26, 2012 IP