1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

|•- i82 Designs -•| :: High-quality templates for your specific needs

Discussion in 'Design' started by artizhay, Apr 2, 2009.

I create professional, high-quality templates in Photoshop CS3 and specialize in: urban, grunge, abstract, colorful, etc. But I am willing to take on any kind of template project.

Templates start at $20 and increase with difficulty. 12% required upfront. I will work with you on creating your perfect template, so revisions are free and unlimited. There is no coding.

Please reply or PM with specific details about your site. Things to consider are: colors, style, fonts, audience, purpose, and other templates you like.
    You can also e-mail me (artizhay@yahoo). Or IM me on AIM at guitarkid104 and it will go straight to my phone so I can reply instantly.

Recent Templates:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full portfolio: http://i82designs.co.cc/portfolio/portfolio.php

I reserve the right to decline your template if I am busy. But your details will be saved and I will contact you after I finish my queue to see if you are still interested.

artizhay, Apr 2, 2009 IP