1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

“Why was she killed? Why not me? Why is God punishing me like this?” exclaims Ivan, sobbing.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jul 3, 2014.

RT crew visited the local hospital where there was no water and electricity since the local power station was hit in another air raid.

“We received 13 people – four of them are already dead, including a five-year-old, a boy,” Maksim Pavlov from the central hospital told RT.

Among the injured is Ivan Mironenko, a father of Aleksandr, a local resident who earlier spoke to RT.

After Ivan lost his wife in the attack, he doesn’t want to live anymore, saying he sees no point.

“Why was she killed? Why not me? Why is God punishing me like this?” exclaims Ivan, sobbing. .................."

http://rt.com/news/170104-ukraine-lugansk-shelling-airstrike/

Ivan, it is not God who does evil. It is the Ukrainian fascists, backed, pushed and supported by Obama's admin. They will be judged by God. Man is responsible for everything he does and sooner or later he will answer for his deeds.

This will be the next major US failure and war crime after the most recent ones Iraq, Libya and Syria.

ST12, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  2. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Every war seems to have someone calling "the enemy" "fascists". It's like they're opposed to what you are trying to do so they must be "fascist"! This is just too funny! :)

Jameyson MacDonald, Aug 23, 2014 IP