1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

¿wordpress or drupal for an online newspaper?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by goodfela, Sep 2, 2009.

1. chatoto

chatoto Peon

Best Answers:
    I also prefer Wordpress because it has a lot good themes than Drupal.

chatoto, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  2. infpub

infpub Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you mind expanding on why Joomla is garbage? I want to know what to look for when evaluating CMS. Thanks

infpub, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  3. EricHughes

EricHughes Peon

Best Answers:
    At OSSCube, We prefer Drupal when it comes to best tool for Content Management. In a short span of time, Drupal has indeed carved a niche for itself and the credit goes to the innumerable benefits it offers. The moment you download it, you can start working on it and that’s the best thing about it. It has a hassle free system of installation and in addition to it; there is a multitude of built-in-functionalities offered in combination with myriad add-on modules.

I have also used Wordpress, The feature I liked about Wordpress in its easiness but it is more kind of a personal blog. Drupal is bit tricky than Wordpress but that is okay when you have additional add-ons. Drupal importance can be known from the fact that, The websites of some large Organizations like Forbes, Disneyworld, Garner Bros, whitehouse govt are made in Drupal. The reason is very simple, Sites made in drupal in nearly impossible to get hacked.You can read more about Drupal at link below.

EricHughes, Nov 13, 2009 IP