1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpcoupon
Coupon PHP, completely automatic coupon site script 1.0

Purchase this item for $97.00

• couponPHP is a revolutionary content management system for running Coupon and Deal websites. It is feature rich, powerful, beautifully designed and fully automatic.

Introducing couponPHP - YouTube

We carefully designed each feature of couponPHP to be easy to use, quick, scalable and up to the latest standards. The result is a truly unique CMS which is incredibly fun to use yet full of potential to create the next big Coupon website with.

Some of the key features:
    (full feature list and videos: couponPHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds)

Built-in Reporting
    We believe Google Analytics is the best tool to analyze your traffic so we decided to integrate it right into the core of the script. You can run reports on referring sites, traffic sources, keywords and much more right from your Admin's area.

Powerful SEO
    SEO is a tough nut to crack but couponPHP provides you with the tools to help you be as successful as possible with it. Setting up URL routes and meta information has never been this easy.

couponFeed
    Gathering new Coupons and Deals manually is not easy and certainly isn't fun. That is why we created an aggregated feed of user generated Coupons and the best Deals from all around the web so your site is always updated with fresh new content.

Check out our live demos:
    couponPHP - Coupon / Deal website in seconds

Pricing starting as low as $49
    Monthly license: $49 / month, including 1 month free couponFeed
    Owned license: $97, including 3 months free couponFeed
    Pro license: $197, including 3 months free couponFeed, extra utilities, free installation
    Developer license: $497, including 3 months free couponFeed, extra utilities, free installation, all files no unencoded

Order now

Instant activation, easy installation. Your site can be up and running in seconds.

Let me know if you have any questions
    1. blogarama
      The script is easy to install and use. I was able to build my website with no time using this script and the customer service is excellent. Support responded quickly So I was easy to communicate with them and clear my quires during the installation. Highly customizable and I strongly recommend this.
      by ,