1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google's New Stock Screener

Discussion in 'Google' started by websiteideas, Jun 7, 2008.

Has anyone taken a look at this new feature on Google? http://finance.google.com/finance/stockscreener
    I've not seen anything else like it that is free and outside of logging into a brokerage account of some sort. How might you use this as an individual investor? Personally, I like to look for companies with good value that have been over sold and so I like their 52 week price change and PE Ration search criteria options. Also, I like to look at large cap stocks usually and there's an option there to filter that as well. It's quite neat to be able to slide the bar along the chart that shows approximately how many companies fall within that range. This is just another neat online application that makes Google so awesome. I'm very impressed.

websiteideas, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  2. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks i will take a look. I use some other sites that show dividends and what rating stocks have that day.

rcj662, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. websiteideas

websiteideas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google's stock screener shows the dividends that companies that pay as well. But, that feature doesn't interest me. Dividends are a turn off for me and they're recently associated with companies that are flatlined or going downhill. I'd rather invest in a growth stock that reinvests in themselves rather than gives their money away in dividends and then has to later borrow money to stay alive. If anything, I'd use that feature to filter out companies that pay dividends.

websiteideas, Jun 7, 2008 IP