1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Yahoo! Customer Support hours

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by YahooPete, Mar 28, 2008.

All,
    On March 31, 2008, Yahoo! Search Marketing Customer Support hours will change to the following:

Monday – Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time
    Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
    Sunday: Closed

During those times you may contact our Customer Support Team by phone at (866) 924-6676. The Customer Support team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding your Sponsored Search advertising.

Thanks,
    YahooPete

YahooPete, Mar 28, 2008 IP
  2. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its not the timing... its the response which matters.... it takes a decade to get a response from ur support team via email.......

Minterest, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  3. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Unlike google/bidvertiser is yahoo also allowing prepaid advertising account , I mean to say I upload fund via paypal/credit card , campaign stops the moment balance becomes zero ? I do not want to get overcharged using post paid advertising campaign .

it career, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  4. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey why are you bothering about that.... why cant u set ur own budget.... so you dont pay a single penny extra... and in case a system error occured they continued ur campaign... then thank god... for the free traffic... they will refund extra amount......

Minterest, Apr 11, 2008 IP
    it career likes this.