1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't trust user "jkrish41" resko35@gmail.com SCAMMER !!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stuffed Support, Oct 31, 2007.

I just wanted to let you know to be carefull doing business with jkrish41 (resko35@gmail.com) user here on the forums.

After several pm's I send him two psd's asuming he was going to buy them. After recieving the psd's he did not reply anymore and when he came on msn just now he acted really childish and he is not going to pay me.

I will quote the pm's here:

MSN MESSAGING QUOTE:

Stuffed Support, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  2. jkrish41

jkrish41 Banned

Best Answers:
    I never agreed to pay, I asked what payment methods if I did choose to buy.

Then you sent me the files.

And you PM'ed saying "Payment through PayPal and I am willing to send the PSD's first so you can check them."

I take, "so you can check them" as, making sure you are ok with them.

You will even see on my webhosting site, I will not use them.

jkrish41, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  3. Jerlene.net

Jerlene.net Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If he didn't say he would buy them, he's not scamming you. Next time don't assume.

Jerlene.net, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  4. Freddy

Freddy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Well, baciscly everyone understand that sentence.. He clearly means that he can send the PSDs first, so this guy can check them out and see that he actually have the files and not scaming him! And he will then send the payment..

Its obvious that he didnt mean that he was going to send the files to him so he could just "check" them because he "might" wanted them..

That he even accepeted to recive the PSDs for something he clearly states himself that he will never use, is just pathetic and shouldnt occure!

I cannot agree that this guy scammed him, but just a stupid choise of jkrish41 to give up an email addres to recive the PSDs when he don't even considered buying them.

Thanks,
    Freddy

Freddy, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  5. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Should really get payment before sending files, or do a half now, half after the deal thing.

twistedspikes, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  6. Schappster

Schappster Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, sounds just like an unfortunate misunderstanding

Schappster, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  7. killaklown

killaklown Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your fault. Why would u send the PSD's so he can 'check' them? There probably made by someone else and you dont have any rights to sell them. Cause anyone who designs a template knows not to give someone the psd to check it.

killaklown, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  8. jkrish41

jkrish41 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, that is how I took it, and everyone doesn't think the same. Plus, I was in school at the time and it was almost time for class to dismiss and I was trying to get this in, I told him I would get home at 3:30, but he insisted he would send the files to check when I got home.

When I got home, I saw two PM's, one saying he sent, and another at (3:05 pm), saying "I have send you the files some hours ago but I havn't heard from you since. "
    Obviously we had a major understanding, because I told him I wouldn't get home to check until 3:30!

In essence, he offered me to check the files, I didn't say I would pay for them. And I never said I wasn't interested at the time, but I have got other offers, and I am not interested because I was offered better.

So no, it wasn't stupid on my part, it was a major misunderstanding.

9. dragonflies

dragonflies Guest

Best Answers:
    I hate to hear that. Good luck with the outcome. I hate scammers!

dragonflies, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  10. twistedspikes

Best Answers:
    It does seem to be a major misunderstanding. Perhaps you should both in the future clarify exactly what it is you are doing and when. Also you should only give someone your email if it is necessary for payment or sending files, unless you trust them enough to want to talk to them on an IM.

11. jkrish41

jkrish41 Banned

Best Answers:
    dragonflies, did you even read any of the posts?

twistedspikes, it obviously was a misunderstanding if he kept messaging me when I told him I wouldn't be home till 3:30.

12. twistedspikes

Best Answers:
    I know it was a misunderstanding. But you should have made it clear that you wern't accepting to pay him at that moment in time and you would sort it out later (when you got back).

He should have made sure you were actually buying and accepted payment payment before sending you the files.

Thus I think you are both at fault.

13. phpl33t

phpl33t Banned

Best Answers:
    Stuffed Support you are impatient. I was working on your project Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday per OUR agreement. Numerous times I tried to contact YOU. But today when I logged in after Thansgiving Holiday, you had placed a dispute with paypal even though I still had 28 hours left per our agreement. Because I did not contact you on Thanksgiving, you filed for a refund?

Same thing you seem to have done with this chap that you are calling a scammer. You never think that there might actually be a good reason as to why you are not getting a reply. Some people have lives and do not work holidays, have other jobs, have school, doctor visits, ect. So, quit the bullshit and if you cannot handle this business, then go get a real job becuase this is a job that requires patience.

After seeing what you posted about this poor chap, I am deleteing all work I did for you and you can have your piddly little $100 back, chump chang, son. Here is a big middle finger for how you treat people on this site ^^|^^ I do not code for complete a55wipes.

phpl33t, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  14. phpl33t

phpl33t Banned

Best Answers:
    I also think that admin should delete this thread, this is inappropriate behaviour in my honest opinion.

phpl33t, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  15. dragonflies

dragonflies Guest

Best Answers:
    Took the words right out of my mouth.... Some people do rush into thinking becuase you don't respond in 10 minutes that you have left planet earth. I agree with you!

dragonflies, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  16. Tomer

Tomer Peon

Best Answers:
    So funny as I was searching Google for stuffedsupport to see who else Danny scammed, and he is actually trying to blame someone else.

I hired stuffedsupport to do a small job, I gave him a tight deadline of 7 days which he said I would have within 5. 1 month later, nada. Every time I talked to him, he gave some scrwed up excuse that I will get it tommorow and that I can get a refund if I wanted. I asked for a refund, but oh no... Suddenly, out of tens of millions of PayPal account sin the world, his didn't see to allow him to refund payments... I wasn't born yesterday, filled a dispute.

Few days ago I won the dispute [of course, slam dunk case], here was PayPals email to me:

"We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
    from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
    of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed."

Ouch, this asshole took the money and ran. Now he is ignoring me. Not only did he screw up my whole project deadline, but also owes me a lot of money.

BEWARE! Do not buy from Danny @

- Tomer

Tomer, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  17. hilljd00

hilljd00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He did the same thing to me in 07 as well

hilljd00, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  18. Achiever

Achiever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to say to all DP members don't try to scamming please.

Achiever, Jun 12, 2010 IP
  19. roopajyothi

roopajyothi Active Member

Best Answers:
    A voice from our two won't reach the 200k people world :(

roopajyothi, Jun 12, 2010 IP