1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seeking Microsoft Access Technical Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Jon12345, Oct 15, 2007.

We are seeking someone with excellent English, experience in technical writing and a great knowledge of Microsoft Access and VBA. The ideal person will have an IT/computer related degree or will have had experience as a programmer.

Our immediate need is for a large number of Microsoft Access articles to be written. In addition, there will be tutorials and blogs to write.

Please PM me stating your experience with writing and Microsoft Access.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon12345, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  2. Reena John

Reena John Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jon,
    I have 13+ years of training, curriculum design and development experience. I worked with Oracle for 8 years until Nov 2006. In Oracle we created CBTs, online learning courses, and I was also responsible for one of the manuals of the Oracle Reports documentation.

Since then I am a stay at home mom. I am interested in this WFH opportunity. I will be glad to send you my biodata, if required. Do let me know how to proceed if my profile deems me fit for the position you are looking to hire.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Reena

Reena John, Oct 15, 2007 IP