1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Phone number in ad?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by haciendo_dinero, Aug 30, 2007.

I've got an advertiser on my site with a phone number in their ad. Is that allowed? I won't block since most people would probably click for info first, but it's an obvious attempt to avoid paying for advertising, so..

haciendo_dinero, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  2. eniram

eniram Peon

Best Answers:
    Using a phone number may not be an attempt to circumvent paying for a click, but in the advertisers eyes they are "branding themselves" as also available by phone.

As a publisher however, I often decline advertisers who place their phone number in their ad because more and more often consumers ARE picking up the phone instead of clicking, especially when its (phone or contact info) they were looking for.

eniram, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  3. MayurGondaliya

MayurGondaliya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should not use that thing. It is some kind of differentiation between the several advertisers whose ads are served in your webpage. Advertisers may cause the problem.

MayurGondaliya, Sep 2, 2007 IP
  4. martinqkennethk

martinqkennethk Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much.

martinqkennethk, Jul 16, 2010 IP