1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Quality Blog Posts- Travel, Mobile(Cellular),Cooking, Legal and Celebrity

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Tidal74, Aug 24, 2007.

Looking for someone to make quality blogposts on weekly basis. Please provide examples of previous work and rates.

Tidal74, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  2. kheyanne

kheyanne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    kheyanne, Aug 24, 2007 IP
  3. ace.tuku

ace.tuku Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I own several Blogs and have an experienced team of writers doing this for me day in and out. Let me know if you need my services.

Ace Tuku

ace.tuku, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  4. Larry R

Larry R Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In order to save us all time and effort, see my websites www.adventureman1.com www.larryRmiller.com and www.mileageman1.com for clips and other information. You can contact me through my larryRmiller website. Thanks, Larry

Larry R, Aug 26, 2007 IP
  5. rayaan

rayaan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. I'd be interested in your legal blog. I am currently writing a blog for a lawfirm. Please refer PM. Thanks.

rayaan, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  6. JLGraham

JLGraham Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    8.00 per post

http://chasingthemuse.blogdrive.com/

Resume

J.L. Graham
    2 Decades of wielding words

Address: 3509 State Rt 181 N, Greenville Ky * Email: gjesse@bellsouth.net * Phone: 270-338-6158

· Experienced writer/author/columnist/journalist with an extensive background in writing articles, ad copy, reviews, weekly columns, fiction, and non-fiction
    · Skilled in Graphic editing and creation via Adobe Photoshop
    · Typist: 85 WPM
    · Medical Transcription: 2 years medical transcription with the Powderly Medical Clinic
    · Interoffice skills: Office transcription via on-site training through employment with the Missouri Department of Housing and Urban Development

Experience

Books Authored

Sunpiper Media
    · Modern Day Fishers of Men: Christian non-fiction book on bringing the unchurched into a Christian environment.

Journalism

Greenville Leader News
    2004-Present
    · Columnist: Weekly column regarding the sport of fishing.
    · Sports Journalist: Covering local sports including soccer, baseball, football, basketball, golf, tennis, etc.
    · Human-Interest Reporter: Covering local human-interest stories.

Vision Magazine
    2003-2005
    · Teen centered monthly column dealing with such aspects of adolescence as why teens should pray and understanding Christianity in regards to themselves
    Writers Exchange
    2003-2004
    · Monthly feature column called, “Horror Writers’ Exchange.” Australia based e-zine providing advice and guidance for those writing in the horror fiction genre

Commercial Writing

Creative Concepts Literary
    2005-Present
    · Established and Founded Creative Concepts Literary Services (ad copy, brochure copy, articles, etc.)
    · Director: Assigning articles, transferring funds, acceptance of various projects
    · Editor: Final edit of copy before submission to client
    · Writer: Authoring various literary projects such as ad copy, articles, columns, fiction works, biography

Graphic Media

Christian Roads Online
    1999-2004
    · Logo and Image creation for Christian Roads Online Ezine

Relevant Magazine CCC
    CCC Media (Melissa Putnam, Director)
    2006-2007
    · Graphic image enhancement and creation for Relevant Christian Magazine CCC based in Western Kentucky
    · Image creation to be utilized in PowerPoint presentations

Covenant Community Church
    2003-2007
    · Bulletin and Brochure Imagery
    · Visual presentation imagery creation
    · Letterhead image creation and alteration
    · Newsletter Image editing

E-books

Champ Entertainment
    2006-Present
    · Wrote & Edited “The Family Fixer Upper” self-help e-book
    · Wrote & Edited “Winning Arguments” self-help e-book
    · Wrote & Edited “Staying Together” self-help e-book
    · Wrote & Edited “Agoraphobia, The One Way Street” self-help e-book

Creative Concepts Literary Solutions

· Wrote & Edited “Becoming a Successful Fiction Writer” how-to e-book

Short Fiction & Anthology

Gallery Seven Books
    · Author of Fantasy short story, “Dragon’s Past.” Accepted for publication for print anthology

Art & Prose Magazine
    · Author of “The Smell of Death.” Accepted for publication for magazine publication

Twilight Times Magazine
    · Author of Sci-Fi Speculative work entitled, Bishop’s Well.” Accepted for ebook publication

Rogue Worlds
    · Author of Speculative Fiction work entitled, “Truman’s Bomb.” Accepted for online publication

Distorted Rainbows
    · Author of “Windows.” Accepted for print magazine publication

Editorial Experience

Christian Roads
    1999-2004
    · Design and marketing for “Christian Roads,” a Christian online publication
    · Editing submissions by staff
    · Site promotion
    · Authoring three monthly columns
    · Assignment of articles to staff of 12 writers

Awards/Recognitions

· Sime-Gen Reviewers Non-Fiction and Writing Resource e-book of the year award for works published in “Writers Advice by Writers”
    · Outstanding Leadership Award via service as director of the Covenant Writers Group

Interests: Fishing, flintknapping, woodcarving, Christian outreach, metal detecting, reading, and, of course, writing.

Professional Assoc.: 4 year director of the Covenant Writers Group
    1 year director/instructor with the Muhlenberg Writers Class

* Any and all references plus further work history available by request.

JLGraham, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  7. butternyk

butternyk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i havekeen interetes in blogging and i am doing it on regular basis. i am sending u live examples of my blogs . have a look.

butternyk, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  8. alinasandor

alinasandor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent.

Thanks!

alinasandor, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  9. Mews2furry

Mews2furry Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tidal,
    I sent you a Pm.

Mews2furry, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  10. Sam online

Sam online Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in writing posts related to mobile, cooking and also celebrity fashion. I have been writing articles for beauty and fashion related firms. You can check my previous works on http://beautyfashionlifestyle.blogspot.com .
    My current rates are $10 for short posts (300-500 words) and $15 for lengthy posts (500-1000 words). You can also suggest a rate. Please PM me.

Sam online, Aug 30, 2007 IP
  11. davids2508

davids2508 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, am looking for a blog writer specific to the mobile industry/advertising in general. Pls advise if this is still on - I'll message you further details about the job spec.

Thanks

davids2508, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  12. davids2508

davids2508 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I’m looking to build a blog with specific focus on this exciting landscape of the mobile industry, its marketing & advertising with specific focus in Indonesia; one key country for the development of mobile internet with AdMob recently reporting Indonesia as its top country on impressions served.
    I have a webmaster and a team of people who help to fund this blog at the initial set up before monetization. We’re now in need of several writers (4-6) who will help write the blog post.
    Job description:
    1. 15-20 posts per month. Length is between 400 – 600 words.
    2. I will see the first month progress, and if it scales up, I will double the number of posts.
    3. I will give you a user access to Wordpress for you to save the post as draft before I review it and publish it.
    4. All credits will be given back to you for each article that you write.
    5. For most posts, I would need some screenshots, pictures as a break to the texts.
    6. All posts must pass through copyscrape. It needs to be informative and thought provoking. All source links need to be included in the post.
    7. I am looking for writers with differing writing style and great personalities, someone with humor and controversy when need be.
    8. If your first few blog posts are quality posts with relevant topics, I wouldn’t constrain you too much with choice of topics and keywords. I would need you to keep up with the industry development, so if you’re already passionate about the industry, this should be automatic. I will sometime provide you with links and articles that I want you to write the article about.
    9. If this pilot blog takes off, I have access to exponentially much higher funds for much bigger blog posts in the future.

If you are interested, please confirm:
    1. How many blog posts you can commit in a week. Less is good - since I'm looking at a few writers to bring different voice to the blog.
    2. How much is your price per post – (average of 400-600 words per post)
    3. If you have prior blog posts to share would be good, but not mandatory.
    4. Passion for this industry is a must. Proof of passion/interest on this topic (blog posts, forum posts etc..) will be an advantage

You can PM me or for faster response, reach me at davidlomar1 {at} gmail {dot} com

Thanks

p.s: to give you an idea on the kind of post you'd be writing, please check www.blog.mjelly.com
    p.p.s: please mention in your subject email that "Your DP Ad post"

davids2508, Jan 3, 2009 IP