1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Have you had your account closed by google for no reason? We are currently pushing towards a Class Action Lawsuit against googles "AdSense" if you have been shut down for no reason.

Contact me with the fallowing information to be included in the Class Action Lawsuit:

1. Your Banned AdSense User Account,

2. The amount of money you lost (even if its $0.01 you will get it back if we win! be honest they can check if you lie, you won't get a dime),

3. When this occurred (MM:YY if possible DD:MM:YY)

4. Your current E-Mail (Phone number too if possible).

My E-Mail is: GoogleLawsuit@Yahoo.com Contact ASAP once we go to Court we can't go twice

NOTE: You will not be required to go to Court unless you would like to, your check will be sent to you along with everyone else. Don't be upset and keep it to yourself any longer, someone has finally came to your assistance. Once again my E-Mail is GoogleLawsuit@Yahoo.com YOU MUST SEND YOUR CLAIMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THERE'S ONLY ONE COURT DATE!

Please Post This Message Everywhere This Is A Class Action Lawsuit it is free to everyone the more people the more serous the court will take this!

Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you have a website with info for people?

digitalpoint, Oct 9, 2004 IP
  3. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest running adsense on it - best content for profit program out there.. ;) only joking.

On a serious note- I'd suggest a site, I'm sure there are a lot of cases that go ignored, it might really be a problem.

schlottke, Oct 9, 2004 IP
    Brennan likes this.
  4. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Nope no website yet, but if you want to can make one for this lawsuit. You won't get money for making the website of course but you'll be helping us get more people. This is a Class Action Lawsuit, the more people we get the better attorney we can get. We need to stand up to our rights to a fair trial if our accounts were banned. We can't just be turned down. The court will subpoena Google (meaning they will have to share all there information regarding the matter of each person account like it or not) If they can't prove it everyone involved in this lawsuit will get a happy check in the mail. Before we go to court I will e-mail everyone for there mailing information. Everyone will be welcome to show up in court (where ever it is). Anyways yes we could use a site, but I can't make a site.

Best regards,

John S.

Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So you don't have a site, you aren't a lawyer (nor do you have one), but you have a class action lawsuit and a court date set? Interesting... :)

digitalpoint, Oct 9, 2004 IP
    mcfox likes this.
  6. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:

Can anyone say --- Bullshit?

joeychgo, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  7. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All:
    How much of a problem is this? First I have heard about it. Is there anyone in this forum who is making money with Google Adsense and not having problems collecting? We were just considering posting Adsense but are now wondering..... :confused:

Cordially,

amberstar702, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  8. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would someone generating thousands from the program create a site for you to sue them? Almost everyone (probably .5% don't) at this forum use Adsense as their main profit generator.

You are the one supposedly losing out because of those "crooks" at google, if that happened, maybe you should flip the 8$ and get a domain..

schlottke, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  9. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    You need people before you can get a lawyer for a class action lawsuit, you need lawyer for a court date, if you don't want to be included in this settlement by all means don't e-mail me. No I am not a lawyer I am a regular Joe, just trying to gather people up for a class action lawsuit. An attorney will not fight for you if you don't have money on the line and you need people who have lost money to make the money. Rest assured, once we get about 300 people we will have attorneys fleeing to us, when that happens he will ask for 40% or so, this will not be taken from you if we win, this is called attorney fees meaning google will have to pay for this too. So if we win, we get our money, google pays for everyone’s attorneys, everybody wins, google will hopefully change there ways. I am making a stand, and I hope you all join me in this fight.

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  10. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Terri,

If you don't try to cheat them, you shouldn't have a problem. I'm not saying they don't make mistakes, but rarely have I heard of a case where the person wasn't trying to cheat.

There are more than enough people here making a living off Adsense to know its worth while... lol.

11. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    They do make mistakes, if you make 1016$ one day, then 73$ the next your gone, not because you were changing your websites host, but because of "INVALID CLICKS" thats a BIG mistake, they need to fix it.

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  12. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    How long had you been in the program when you made 1000$ in one day? What was the website?

13. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, 1 day, I have companies advertise my site, and this site changes daily I will not disclose exactly how I do it, but I didn't break the TOS.

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  14. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Let us see the site then... lol

15. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    The site has nothing on it that has anything to do with anything it's closed right now I can't explain, the site just has an ad on it with white text under it so it makes the ad worth $$$ people visit it and they click on it on there own I wont say how or why but its 100% legal ;)

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  16. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Good luck.

17. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:

Its clear your not a lawyer. Its also clear you havent even consulted one.

A class action lawsuit is for when it is very hard or impossible to determine all the plaintiffs. It takes 1 person to file the lawsuit as the named plaintiff, then a petition to have the suit certified as a class must be filed AFTER the suit is filed and no such petition an be considered without the filing of a complaint and serving the opposing parties.

The first step is a lawyer. Go get one. If you cant, its because oyu ahve no case.

:eek:

joeychgo, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  18. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Nope your right I have no case an attorney wants more then 40% of what my one case is over but try 350+ people joining in with me that case is worth possibly over 2 million dollars, I know the people are out there, I just need to find them. Once I do then we all have a case. A good attorney will take 40% and if we win google will pay the 40% and everyone else gets 100% of what there claims are. Isn't America great? ;) So yes, your right joeychgo, no case yet, because the lawyer would only get like 40% of $6,000, which is nothing for an attorney, that’s why I am here, duh... It's a Class Action Lawsuit... meaning more then one person need to claim for something or it has to be one person who has a big case. This isn't a tobacco company this is google, no one has had health damage that can't be paid off, it's just money to reimburse to us, we need a lot of people even if there claim is just a few bucks, it will help us make it to court. No one needs to pay ANYTHING no catches nothing but it is a plus if your asking for more money ;) then we can go to court faster :p and both my mother and father are attorneys, they are proud that I am chasing this, they will give me any advice I need, they just won't take my case =P they say it's unprofessional to take a family members case... But they know people =) so it's no problem we will get this done... SIGN ON BOARD BY E-MAILING ME, Read first page for info. (Sorry I had to plug that in) ;)

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  19. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    BTW, I do have a case, don't worry, I got about 28 people JUST CHECKED MY E-MAIL! Grand total is $68,000 I am going for 2 million then we get a lawyer EZ. Honestly I dont care how many % the lawyer wants because if we wins the more it costs the more google gets f***ed over HAHAHA... Shhh... Don't tell anyone I said that... Heh. I will get like Al Sharpten or something heh...

Lawsuit, Oct 10, 2004 IP
  20. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    um, yeah, good luck... ;)

ViciousSummer, Oct 10, 2004 IP
    Mr. Websites likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.