1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Another Proof Google Sucks:

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by qll, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Today, Google engineers try to hack my system (or manual review my site). From their activity, I can tell the following to you:

1 the engineer uses XP
    2 the engineer uses a proxy, which only bridge html codes, not image files, so the HTTP of the html shows from IP bahbah, the image shows the hit from google.
    3 there is a virus on the PC, because for every html hit, there is a program trying to hacking via front page. it is a simple virus, and they could not clean the virus on their PC.
    4 they have no clue how i did and what i did, because they are trying to hit something very simple and they could not figure out why. Everything I did was in JS file in plain txt, no encryption, because I am not doing anything againts TOS. But they keep refreshing the same page which has the same JS code but producing different result. Stupid. They did it for 10 hours and still hitting it.

Stupid google.

qll, Sep 16, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    {scratching head} So they "suck" because they manually reviewed your site?

digitalpoint, Sep 16, 2004 IP
  3. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    no. i have nothing to hide.

the problem is that they use XP and they have virus on their PC and they don't know how to set up a proxy properly and they could not reverse engineer a simple js script.

that once againt proves they lied about their financial data.

remember google does not use database. it was a college project, currently still ran by standford buddies.

in their IPO process, google broke several SEC regulations by lying about number of shares and boosting price near IPO time. also they sold huge amount of personal shares in IPO in auction make us wonder it is simplely another Bill Gate's type -- baby face, good for the world, greedy business.

qll, Sep 16, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You lost me dude... I don't see how using Windows XP or any sort of proxy configuration means that Google lied about their financial data.

As far as reverse engineering a simple JavaScript, what makes you think they can't?

5. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    XP is ok.
    1 But what about VIRUS? I forgot the name of it, but it is a common virus on their XP
    2 Anti frauld department should be really good at proxy. In fact, they closed 5-6 loopholes in the last months for anti proxy clicks. But themselves left track of using proxy. What a joke. They tried to be somebody not from google, but failed.
    3 Why could keep hitting the same page for 10 hours? Only reason is they can not find what I did or how I did. I don't want to waste time explaining to them. What I did was very simple to you and most programmers.

qll, Sep 16, 2004 IP
  6. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why would you think it's their anti-fraud department?

7. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whoever reviewed your site at Google is not gonna be even close to an "engineer". They're adsense service reps.

dejaone, Sep 16, 2004 IP
    schlottke likes this.
  8. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    10 to 1 odds QLLs Adsense account gets terminated in the next week.. ;)

schlottke, Sep 16, 2004 IP
  9. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    I would reckon! :D

Foxy, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  10. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All this makes me laugh, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy. We have a syaing in the UK, it goes " you are a little too big for your boots". Beats me how someone can have the audacity to call a company that has done what Google have done in a few years 'stupid' :)

As posted, let's see how stupid they are when you lose your adsense account and revenue stream. and as for someone trying 'manually' to decipher your code, for 10 hours? I think not.

Old Welsh Guy, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  11. vorapolpanya

vorapolpanya Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL

i humbly do not think google sucks....

they give us
    -money adsense for publishers.
    -adwords for merchants.....

they give us visitors...

vorapolpanya, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  12. tecnobrat

tecnobrat Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can teach us how to create a search engine without some sort of database, you should be given some sort of prize...

Hmm... who says that the image hit, isn't a hit from behind the proxy? Who says they aren't caching only images, through a google proxy? Who says they are trying to hide from you, instead of simply using a image caching system?

Sounds like a ton of speculation to me.....

tecnobrat, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  13. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny thing is, he was probably using a Proxy and clicking on $.05 ads for like 18 hours a day... lol

schlottke, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  14. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    ??
    What make you think so? The fact google is reviewing a high traffic page and not a high earning page make me think they don't think i have any fraud things. it is very possible that i said too many offensive things about them, make them doing so.

it happened to me before, several large companies CEO contacted directly or via agents to tell me shut up. i collected very negtive evidence about some big companies and distrubute them to media.

qll, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  15. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  16. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you met Anthony?

SEbasic, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  17. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    Well. I think they are from that dept, but not about fraud clicks. Some visitors said I displayed too many adsense per page -- 13 adsense per page. But only 3 are mine, the rest is ca-test. The fact is I got thousands hits on that page but only etremely few clicks, in fact NONE, make me think they are not about clicks about about somebody reported me to google to review that URL only. As this URL is a very new added URL.

qll, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  18. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't know what to tell you man... Still not sure why you think it's from the fraud department if you aren't doing anything sneaky.

As long as you aren't asking users to click your ads, you aren't clicking you own ads, you haven't modified the AdSense code and the only time Google registers a click is when the user actually clicks on it intentionally on their own free will, then I wouldn't worry about it. You (probably) aren't doing anything wrong and Google won't cancel your account.

If you *are* doing any of the above, Google will cancel your account and you don't have anything to complain about. :)

digitalpoint, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  19. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    My question is, if you are "where the Iraqi WMD is" why not turn the location of those over to the media too? :)

chachi, Sep 17, 2004 IP
  20. qll

qll Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, I already told media many times, but they are not publishing them. The negative reports about big companies are better articles and partial of my reports are incerted into published report.

A lot of my reports are posted on political forums. Imperial America does not like me very much.

qll, Sep 17, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.