1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Samurai.. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tonytooth, Jul 27, 2011.

Hi guys,
    Have any of you had a look at the videos released to promote Article Samurai?
    It's a new tool from the makers of Market Samurai, aimed at article syndication and link building.
    It appears very promising but is it worth $97 a month?

What alternatives are there for this piece of software?

I'm a newbie so have no idea re alternatives.

Cheers,
    Barry

P.s. Yes this is my first post but I have nothing to do with this product!!

tonytooth, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  2. skiddybox

skiddybox Member

Best Answers:
    my first thoughts were, great product. But not so sure now, they use one example about quilt making and they say they got 1700 visitors a month in 6 months for free using article samurai... um hang on it costs $97 or even $127 per month if ur not the first 500 so really that traffic cost $762.

I mean I guess they didn't spend a lot of time on it each day so you'd have to have a few projects on the go and maybe promote something with better ROI than that.

But on the other hand, this software has keyword research, article creation, spinning and syndication all in one place.

An interseting comment was left on youtube:

"at 4:57 I noticed «Spin Quota Remaining This Billing Cycle : 42 Credits». What is it?"

Looks like you've got a limit on spins / submission

I also think their sales pitch is quite sneaky.

Still not sure whether to give it a go yet

skiddybox, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  3. RelmAFM

RelmAFM Peon

Best Answers:
    I watched the videos with interest up until the point of $97 per month, because to be brutal it isn't a price I feel is justified for essentially a few bits of Market Samurai with and article spinner / syndicator thrown in.

(The seriously over inflated prices they were quoting for individual components to justify the price also annoyed the hell out of me)

Pluses for me are:
    • A large high quality network of blogs
    • Ease of use judging by a very familiar interface for users of Market / Domain Samurai
    • Looks to be a very streamlined operation just a few clicks required.

But the huge problem for me is price in relation to functionality.

If I'm going to put out a large outlay each month on link building I would rather have it spread to a more diverse range of links. Noble Samurai have been running blog articles talking about a natural linking pattern recently. But then push a product that seems to be mainly article marketing with the exception of the Market Samurai components.

I go with SENuke X purely because it gives me a larger diversity in the type of links it builds for only $20 more. Shopping around the affiliate offers even got me a link building network thrown in as part of the deal.

Other tools such as rankbuilder 2.0 are also more diverse in the links they create, and again if you look at the bonus offers you get a blog network thrown in free for less money than Article Samurai.

It would be nice if they allow a trial period to submit a couple of articles, allow you time to see the results, then let you purchase at the introductory price if satisfied with what you see.

I love Market Samurai and couldn't get by without it, but I can't help feeling the price is not justified for a one dimensional submitter. Now if they said that other submission features would be added at a later date that would perk my interest. But with a title of Article Samurai, I can't really see that happening.

RelmAFM, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Samurai has been several years in the making. Not only does it use the only spinner on the planet that WON'T get you an instant googleban (>ahem!<) it also addresses all the failings of the other products mentioned in this thread, in a white hat way. If you're building a business for longevity, it's not an expensive solution to what is generally a VERY expensive process. And diversity of links is what the 50,000 destination sites gets you.

That 50,000 is what's available now. I'd be very surprised if that figure didn't ramp up fast.

contentboss, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  5. RelmAFM

RelmAFM Peon

Best Answers:
    You perhaps misunderstood what I meant by diversity, I was not referring to the quantity of sites. I agree 50,000 sites is good but those sites as far as I am aware are going to provide one kind of linking. i.e. articles in blogs with links in the resource box or perhaps links within the body text if the network allows that. By link diversity I mean, forum/web 2.0 profiles, articles, press releases, rss submissions, video posting, social networks and social bookmarking.

I have no idea where you are coming from with the failings of the other software I mentioned, apart from maybe the use of the term white hat to infer that the other tools are black hat? Any tool can be black hat if over used, but as a white hat user of one of those tools I don't see any shortcomings.

The sweeping statement inferring contentboss is the only spinner that won't get you banned by Google is ridiculous. I use a competitor and with the right care my articles spin to perfect English and not gibberish and I have never been banned by Google. If contentboss can spin to perfect English at the click of a button, without user intervention at any stage and replace words in the correct context every time, then it truly is an amazing spinner. However I've yet to find a spinner that can do that, all quality spinning requires effort and time to make sure it doesn't turn out like the mass produced dross we see all over the web.

But what I will reiterate is that whilst Article Samurai looks an excellent piece of software, it still to my mind doesn't provide the diverse functionality and link building base I would expect for a product in that price category. Too many other products positioned similarly in that price bracket offer more.

RelmAFM, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  6. hospitaleracha

hospitaleracha Active Member

Best Answers:
    hospitaleracha, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  7. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    While a 'realistic' link profile obviously helps to make a linking structure believable, believing that adding a few social bookmarks carries more weight than thousands of backlinks from sites built using diverse technology is frankly ... hopeful. Whatever, it's not my argument - if that's what you believe, you go right ahead - whatever works for you.

That's the root of the problem. While YOU may give your text consummate care, most people who use cheap collaborative spinners don't have first class English, and so can't resist the temptation to just spin automatically. Which is how you get gibberish. As they all found out in the recent updates. Our spinner is the only spinner that can produce readable quality English with one click, which is why we are still the number one choice of the 'big dogs'.

Anyway, back to your final point, you may not think it's value for money, and of course you are entitled to your opinion, even if the product hasn't actually been launched yet.

Having seen it, I can tell you with some confidence that you're wrong, and that it is incredible value for money.

contentboss, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  8. RelmAFM

RelmAFM Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate what you say about a large blog network to support other links and I do indeed use one in addition to my preferred back-linking tool so that I have the best of both worlds.

As for article Samurai, I hope you are right, I have total respect for the Noble Samurai developers and hope they can offer us a trial period. Despite my reservations on the price it is a product I would definitely want to take a look at based upon past experience with the companies software.

RelmAFM, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  9. glennforum

glennforum Peon

Best Answers:
    The Noble Samurai software tool for SEO is a great tool just like any other SEO tools, however you have to always take into consideration the fact that it is not always best not to be absolutely reliant in these types of software. Not everything should be automated in SEO.

glennforum, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  10. skiddybox

skiddybox Member

Best Answers:
    I have got a lot of respect for those guys too, I really don't believe they are selling a naff product which some have said around various forums.

I've decided to give it a go anyway, we'll soon see the results and no doubt there will be lots of reviews to come.

A question to contentboss, have you made any improvements to your software since 09? i just saw a post on Warriorforum with some not so positive feedback about the spinning software - MS say yours is the best out there?

skiddybox, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  11. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    The product has improved considerably every year since launch, which is why it is the tool of choice for the 'big dogs'. It's also why it's now integrated into dozens of tools, both small and large. The thread you refer to was a deliberate effort by our competitors to trash our rep. In fact, the 'warriorforum' is basically a place for newbies to go to buy ebooks, and whinge about why they can't seem to make any money. IN our opinion, the corruption on that forum has now reached an extreme level - we stopped contributing to it when we effectively received a request for money 'or else'. I guess that's the reason why it is a laughing stock amongst other forums. There is even a forum where they have a dedicated thread for 'warriorforum' funnies, where they for example create fake 'Warrior special offers' and see how many of those suckers they can rope in.

Edit - forgot to say - we still receive a *lot* of signups from the warriorforum (most from that thread) so perhaps it's true - 'no publicity is bad publicity!'

Anyway, back to the main point, Article Samurai - thumbs up!!!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    contentboss, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  12. tonytooth

tonytooth Peon

Best Answers:
    Very interesting discussion.
    I see from the comments on the video that folk were also very divided on the relative value for the tool.

It's sold out now anyway so the decision has been made for me!

Will be keeping an eye out for how it fares in the next few months for those that bought it.

Barry

tonytooth, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  13. Drexx

Drexx Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried to get in for 20 minutes, server was over loaded.
    May have been a blessing in disguise, don't need another monthly
    expense anyway.

Drexx, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  14. skiddybox

skiddybox Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the thing with forums - you don't really know who you're talking to. I find it funny how people base their opinions on what they read in a forum (i do it!) I try not to get drawn in by it though - personal experience is really the only way to judge imo.

Well all I can say is i've tried Article Samurai and it gets a thumbs up from me to, I've only spun 1 article - 500 words long it made perfect sense all the way through so I'm happy so far, I don't expect it to be spot on every time - who would? but all good so far. I'm going to work out a strategy now for the next few months and see how well my site performs.

skiddybox, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  15. tonytooth

tonytooth Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys,
    Can I ask what you would recommend as (relatively) good forums?!
    Of course personal experience is ideal, but if you were starting out again where would you look first for good advice?
    Apart, of course, from this forum!

Cheers,
    Barry

tonytooth, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  16. shahgols

shahgols Peon

Best Answers:
    I too am looking for something similar to Article Samnurai. A software with an built in spinner and a wide network of article/blog syndication sites that it submits to. A scheduler (so that the articles are not submitted all at once) would be good too. Any good software out there?

shahgols, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  17. RelmAFM

RelmAFM Peon

Best Answers:
    A few off the top of my head you should look into are AMA (Article Marketing Automation), Jonathan Ledgers 1-Way Links / The Best Spinner combination.

Rankbuilder 2 doesn't have blog network submission built into the software although it has many article directories and if you look at the purchase page Alex Goad is offering access to his high authority blog network as a bonus. Additionally rank builder would give you other types of link building and automated account creation.

Submitters that use just the standard article directory sites are Matt Carters Rapid Rewriter which has a one off cost rather than monthly, so you could add a monthly subscription service after purchase.

Finally SENuke X allows submission to a lot of article directories with decent PR (ezine, go, etc) and more besides.It doesn't submit to a high PR blog network of it's own, instead it does allow you to index any submissions to article directory sites, social media etc to it's High PR indexing network so Google finds your articles pretty quickly once accepted. The strong-point is the scheduling, campaign management and fully automated account creation, downside is the $127 per month subscription.

No doubt there are more but these are the ones I have some knowledge of.

RelmAFM, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  18. shahgols

shahgols Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you RelmAFM, much appreciate it!

shahgols, Jul 30, 2011 IP
  19. shahgols

shahgols Peon

Best Answers:
    So far contentboss seems like a great choice for article spinning, I see a lot of good reviews on different forums about it. So I'll probably buy their service.

1-Way Links seems to be a decent choice for submitting the spun articles to its blogs, from what I read they have a good set of blogs that they submit to.

I didn't care for Rankbuilder (I may be wrong, but it seems like it submits a ton of links all at once...I am not trying to get kicked off of google here) nor for SENuke (price).

So the only missing piece of the puzzle is for a software that does what Rankbuilder does (submits to article directories and for each submission, it submits to RSS directories), but not all at once. Does anyone have any recommendations for this?

Thanks in advance.

20. shahgols

shahgols Peon

Best Answers: