1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Money with Twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by rhinopower, Dec 18, 2010.

Does anyone actually make any money with Twitter? I haven't been able to tap into it.

rhinopower, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  2. rhinopower

rhinopower Peon

Best Answers:
    That Sux. Sounds kind of like the Facebook Adder Pro that I bought last week. Allot of hops but no sales yet.

Rhino.

rhinopower, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  3. 'SQUIDOO'

'SQUIDOO' Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you can make money if you sell your twitter accounts, Rates vary according to your followers !

'SQUIDOO', Dec 24, 2010 IP
  4. prasxz

prasxz Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have many followers .you can drive traffics to your site and you can make money

prasxz, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  5. efadas

efadas Member

Best Answers:
    I do not know, but maybe it could.

efadas, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  6. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I use my twitter account to send traffic to my site. Never used it to make money off it.

soniqhost.com, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  7. prasxz

prasxz Peon

Best Answers:
    just place your adsense or clickbank affiliate on it ..and you'll see the result..first you should have targeted twitter follower ofcourse

prasxz, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  8. backlinkexcellence

backlinkexcellence Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure to tweet stuff relevant to your niche on twitter and throw in a few cool/funny/interesting/controversial things as well, like front page stories of digg, stumbleupon etc. Those will usually get people involved and then they respond a lot more to your tweets because they expect to see something interesting again. Don't just post links to your site all the time, people will get used and "blind" to it. Tweet cool and helpful stuff and put your link in from time to time when it makes sense. You'll look a lot more natural to your followers that way than if you were to promote your site in every tweet.

With twitter, you will have a hard time converting them to leads/buyers right there with an affiliate link. I'd also advise to get them to your site first (and maybe even don't sell them there either but expose them to a squeeze page and capture their details in exchange for a freebie).

backlinkexcellence, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  9. Angelawilson

Angelawilson Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use twitter with affiliate programs to speak directly with customers!! if you do the right marketing, your sure to make a lot of bucks!

Angelawilson, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  10. bobwillz

bobwillz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody can do it,not only the experienced internet marketers,and if you have an idea that you can sell,or even a physical product that you want to promote,then there are ways to do that extremely effectively using the application.but first you have to understand how to use Twitter for more than just tweeting.

bobwillz, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  11. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    you shouldnt tap into it. You should use it as a tool to increase your website exposure. For example allow facebook / twitter comments to yoru site with disquss

EMO_Ralez, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  12. ArijitKRoul

ArijitKRoul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @ Squidoo
    where to sell Twitter Account?

@prasxz
    How to add adsense in twitter

ArijitKRoul, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  13. credasys

credasys Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also interested on how to make money through twitter. Does anyone here can provide a detailed instruction on how to do it?

credasys, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  14. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    PS.. posting affiliate links in your post is a big no no ;) (post #2)
    if you're just trying to make money with your twitter updates, than you're doing it wrong..

Twitter is more then spamming your followers, way way more...

Brandon Sheley, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  15. prasxz

prasxz Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean you can place your adsense on your site and drive traffics using twitter..

prasxz, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  16. christyzen

christyzen Peon

Best Answers:
    I have an URL shortner which pay money for clicking that shortened url, why dont you use that shortener to post your shorten URL on twitter.
    Paid URL shortener for twitter

christyzen, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  17. mit

mit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are websites offering twitter followers i.e. "Buy Twitter Followers" kind of services. There are also sites offering paid twitter account backgrounds.

So, they actually earning just because of Twitter.

mit, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  18. ezpay4me

ezpay4me Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes as a matter of fact you can, I make alot of money with my twitter accounts (hence the term accounts not account) you can make money with one account but not enough to make it worthwhile. The way to make money with twitter is to sign up for twitter ad services (as of right now there arn't many of them which is why people cant make money with twitter). These work like adsense serving ads in you tweets automatically but instead you dont get paid for every click but instead for every tweet and and average for me as of right now is $.70 per tweet and i automatically make about 20 tweets a day with about 10 different account , so it does add up. You can check the twitter ad service that i use at http://ezpay4me.com under the post titled "make money with your twitter account". So there is money to be made with twitter its just that the public or atleast the majority of the public hasn't learned to utilize the sophisticated beauty of how twitter works and how you can use it to make more money then you have with any other social media service. IN GENERAL YES YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH TWITTER & LOTS OF IT.

ezpay4me, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  19. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I completely agree. Posting affiliate links will sooner or later bore your followers to death and they'll either block or ignore your tweets. If you still wan't to tweet affiliate links, do them sparingly and mingle them out with normal conversations with your twitter followers

sar420, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  20. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    sar420, Dec 30, 2010 IP