1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[SELLING] Hosting services, shared, reseller, and dedicated servers! Serving hundreds

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ryan1918, Sep 30, 2010.

What's up everyone, I just wanted to let you know about my hosting company, It's called NEXTHOST, and the site is, http://www.nexthost.org I have been up for over a year now, I actually just went public with my website a few months ago, You can order directly on the site using paypal, We have various packages from $10-$35 and we make custom quotes on any type of package or server you need, we have the fastest servers, connections and some of the best prices around, I offer 99.9% uptime, my servers are running linux, I currently have 18 dedicated servers in the United States and Germany.

I am currently serving over 150 customers with 500 websites, I host small and large websites, nothing is too small or large, I host forums, sites, blogs, radio stations, game servers, ircds, eggdrops, bncs, vpns, dedicated servers, we can host just about anything that is legal, I do not host illegal stuff like bots, exploits, anything related to hacking or credit card fraud.

I mostly host a lot of forum sites, many are security/hacking type sites, I will host your site/forum as long as none of the files are located on the server.

I have servers that have ddos protection, depends on how large the attack is, or you want to stop, it can be taken care of, anything 1gbit/s and under.

I can show you some sites I host, and you can verify it with the owners and get reviews by them if you want.

I am also offering any member here a 50% off first months package on any shared/reseller package. I do custom quotes no matter how large or small, you get 50% off that too!

All packages come with a set amount of bandwidth/space, everything else is unlimited, like domains, mysql databases, ftp accounts, mailing lists, emails, email forwards, and tons more, also with each account you will get access to our control panel, which is the leading control panel out there, CPANEL(Cpanel.net) at no additional charge. (ONE CLICK INSTALLS ON MOST SOFTWARE)

I also offer 7 day money back guarantee if you don't like our services, you get all your money back, no questions asked. (AS long as you don't break our rules and get your account suspended)

I offer prepaid options, and you can save up to 50% off for many prepaid options, which can save you up to a few hundred dollars a year!

I also do not oversell, and overload my servers with a ton of customers, I limit my customers to 20% of my server's cpu/ram/bandwidth, So if your site peaks there will be no downtime or lag!

Here are some of my sites I host on various servers, http://www.xtremeroot.net = http:///www.xblhackers.com = http:///www.ryan1918.com = http://www.thegamenetwork.org = http://www.newlineplayers.com just a few of the many sites hosted by my company.

So, what are you waiting for? Give us a try! I can't wait for you to be my next customer!

http://www.nexthost.org - Custom Quotes? or I will respond within a few hours, unless it's off peak hours, but I will always reply within 24 hours!

ryan1918, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you think of my new banner? [​IMG]

3. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You say you have dedicated servers in Germany, and will host a site/forum as long as none of the files are located on the server.

What files are you worried about.. The first site in my Sig below is starting to out grow it's shared hosting and will need to be moved to VPS/Dedicated set up.. But I also need to be able to stream some Divx stuff.
    So Germany would fit in with what I need to do,, Have a look at the forum in my Sig and maybe send me a PM....

satguy, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  4. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, some sites have certain content some people think is illegal when it's not, I allow the type of sites but sometimes not the content, IE: the files.

I can host your sites no problem, I can host you in the us too, which is a much faster connection, and servers, germany isn't as good, and I allow all types of content as long as it's legal.

What are your stats of your current sites, cpu/ram/bandwidth, I could move you on to one of my high end shared servers which than you wouldn't need a vps or dedicated until you grow much larger, unless you wanna go that route right away that is fine, but I would rather sell you what you need, instead of ripping you off by selling you the highest thing I can do, I help my customers, I make sure they don't overpay for things they don't need yet.

We can work out something nice, do you have msn? is my msn, or email me I am actually heading to bed so I will be around in about in a few hours and I can get back to you asap!

5. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Worldwide Servers by IWebHostU.com - you can stream Divx Stuffs. - You need VPS maximum.

rohit09, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  6. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    My forum is ok regards BW,, It's the stream/file site that will eat up BW.. with 600MB to 900MB DivX files needing to be streamed to Divx players....

Maybe I need a fast VPS,, must be offshore ( Not in US)..

satguy, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  7. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay contact me, and rohit09 don't spam in my thread.

8. satguy

satguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Am sorted now.....

satguy, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  9. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just got a brand new server, looking for new customers to put on it, I will give very nice quotes.

10. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am now offering 7 day trials for only $1.99, enjoy :)

ryan1918, Oct 5, 2010 IP