1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Important] Please Help

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Hemang Shah, Sep 26, 2010.

I humbly request you to go through it and advise. I am writing in brief.

I (buyer) entered oral agreement with DP member(seller) Profile link here, for working on my project (php programming) and deliver it to me within 7 days. I made payment of $25 as advance on 16th.

He never worked on my project. Never responded to me. After 8 days, he demanded more time. In meanwhile, I opened dispute to claim my refund. He blackmailed me to cancel dispute or he won't work. Just after one day, he started lying all over and not trying to even cheat PayPal as under.

The link http://nuclear.apenex.com/uploads/changes2.zip
    is obviously not my work but just single file of his own billing system which he is trying to sell cheaply on DP here.

1. He wasted my time and scammed me $25
    2. He is even cheating with PayPal and lying all over
    3. He is even asking me to download fake file(which is not my project in anyway)
    4. He is even claiming that I should pay him entire $65 (for what? Scamming me, may be)

I want your advise here and also want to know your opinion-

Shouldn't such persons be banned from forums like DP to keep things safe for honest DP members?

Full about him:

PayPal ID: removed
    PayPal Name: removed

removed

Sites:
    apnx.us
    apenex.com
    quoolu.com
    sitepenguin.com

Forum Profiles:
    Digital Point
    webhostingtalk.com
    phpfreaks.com
    freewebspace.net User name:MySiteArea

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    Hemang Shah, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  2. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    just-4-teens, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  3. Kardi

Kardi Peon

Best Answers:
    Even though the guy has scammed me aswell, I would be carefull to posting details about him.
    Impressive that you got a response from him, maybe because it was trough paypal...
    He owes me $300, and doesn't respond to PM's in here although he's very active on the forum...

Kardi, Sep 26, 2010 IP
    Hemang Shah likes this.
  4. Hemang Shah

Hemang Shah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for bringing out the point that he has already scammed other DP members as well.

I never got response from him. He has his well established pattern of scamming people. He made contacts and then asks for money (for work or for partnership) and then start hiding himself and stops responding to your emails/PMs. What I have posted above is not his response to me. He has lied all over to PayPal. And even after scamming me, he is trying to prove to PayPal that I am not paying him money. And yes, he is very active on this forum. May be to scam other honest members :(

Yes, you guys are bringing out some points about professionalism and online manners. But I am sorry to say, I am disagree with you.

If someone had posted his scam story with details like this before, I would have not lost my money or would have not been got scammed like this.

Kardi, do you want him to still continue his dirty game over DP or anywhere else? Don't you feel it your moral responsibility to let people at least inform about this?

We all are very keen on giving positive feedback over here. But when it comes to negative feedback, we are reluctant in giving it and not doing it. Just imagine, if someone sees that person with whom he is trying to deal is having lot of negative feedback, mostly people won't deal with such person.

So my view is that such activities help people if not to you (as already scammed) but at least others (who can avoid dealing with scammers)

Hemang Shah, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  5. just-4-teens

just-4-teens Peon

Best Answers:
    however if you had read into his itrader rating you would see that he cannot be trusted
    for the 2 things he has brough he has + rep for the one thing that he sold he has negative
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=27650

just-4-teens, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  6. Hemang Shah

Hemang Shah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are trying to resolve this problem. The seller has agreed to deliver me my work and he is working on the same. I will keep you updated.

Thanks everyone.

Hemang Shah, Sep 27, 2010 IP