1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google grabs personal info off of Wi-Fi networks

Discussion in 'Google' started by iain123, May 15, 2010.

Google Inc. has been vacuuming up fragments of people's online activities broadcast over public Wi-Fi networks for the past four years, a breach of Web etiquette likely to raise more privacy worries about the Internet search leader

http://www.physorg.com/news193130122.html

interesting read

iain123, May 15, 2010 IP
  2. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whether it is true or not, I do not believe in Google and privacy from the beginning. I do believes Google does tracks our activities via their free services all the time, even a toolbar and you chose to not give any usage information already.

However, most of free online tools and software providing by Google are really useful and sometime we cannot deny using it, Adsense is the example case. Many webmasters are currently generate revenue via Adsense so it is hard to avoid their tracking anyway.

Sxperm, May 15, 2010 IP
  3. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, Google has admitted that it has been doing this thing in the past several years. In my own experiences, we do need Google service but we don't need such a Google. :)

Thanks,

AirForce1, May 15, 2010 IP