1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't authenticate Yahoo Store in Yahoo Site Explorer

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Fauxpaw, Oct 30, 2006.

I have a Yahoo Store. I forward all my "store.yahoostorename.com" traffic to "www.yahoostorename.com". So now I can't authenticate my website for Yahoo Site Explorer because I can't place the key file in the root directory.

Are there any Yahoo Store owners out there who have had this problem and figured out how to solve it? I wrote to Yahoo "customer support" *cough*bullshit*cough* and received no answer.

Fauxpaw, Oct 30, 2006 IP
  2. FTEGal

FTEGal Peon

Best Answers:
    I opperate 8 yahoo stores and have never found a way to get to the root directory. Yahoo support has never helped either so now I promote store.mystore.com instead of mystore.com so that I don't have this problem any more.

FTEGal, Oct 30, 2006 IP
    Fauxpaw likes this.
  3. rustybrick

rustybrick User ID 3

Best Answers:
  4. Fauxpaw

Fauxpaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, the Help page doesn't help, but thanks a bunch for trying! I guess I'll just wait until Yahoo figures it out, like they finally did with the Google Sitemaps problem. :rolleyes:

Fauxpaw, Oct 31, 2006 IP