1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone tried Free Traffic System?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jj1, Jan 20, 2010.

Has anyone tried http://www.freetrafficsystem.com ? Would you says it's white hat and safe or black hat and could get penalised? Is this just like a modern version of a link farm?

Also is their free membership whereby they add a link of their own to each of your articles on the blogs worth anything? Won't this leave a major "footprint" for Google to pick up?

Will Google get to know the blogs they use and discount them?

jj1, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  2. gford

gford Peon

Best Answers:
    gford, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  3. akki313

akki313 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its complete waste of time. Natural work always pays more than anything. Build links regularly and get a real and targeted traffic.

It will convert in lots of dollars but not that the free traffic you have mentioned here..

akki313, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  4. serendipitybusiness

serendipitybusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with this service that for free users they add a link to the actual service which is a big red flag, for paying as well as free as even paid member articles will be on the same sites that free member articles are on so if it does or has looked into it it will be very easy to link which members are using this system.

serendipitybusiness, Jan 20, 2010 IP
    simpseo likes this.
  5. steveeyes

steveeyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Big waste of time....used it for a year and results v.s. effort was terrible. They are not a transparent service so you have no idea where they are placing your links. Big complaint from many users. I have read other forums where users did some digging and they found their link on some bad sites.

If you do some research, you will find more negative remarks than good. Most good are affiliates, owners of FTS or those who do cross business with FTS. I knew one guy who spent $400 on the pro service and really was ticked at the results for the money.

But research and decide for yourself, you will find other independent reviews from users on other forums.

steveeyes, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  6. bn81159

bn81159 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just started using it and have not made any gains yet...

bn81159, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  7. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't do it - in the long run - allow your unique, interesting material get backlinked naturally.

bigcat1967, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  8. jj1

jj1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many thanks all. Interestng mix of replies - may well just stick with article marketing for now.

jj1, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  9. praet123

praet123 Guest

Best Answers:
    it's a good tool to add to your arsenal of link building.

praet123, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  10. ckeating01

ckeating01 Peon

Best Answers:
    How does it compare with TrafficKahuna? Would you say the effort vs results are equivalent?

ckeating01, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  11. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This kind of traffic is not natural and should be avoided.

Whippet75, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  12. voodro

voodro Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never tried it, may be I should, cause sometimes even if you have a good material it doesn't get backlinked naturally...

voodro, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  13. shazaduk

shazaduk Member

Best Answers:
    I believe it works well and has certainly helped my blogs get more traffic to say the least as well as me not having to worry so much about writing on them all myself as the system allows you to submit blogs that you can accept content from other writers on. Top Notch system

shazaduk, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  14. ckeating01

ckeating01 Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds just like another service that I know about and just as someone else mentioned, it is a waste of time with almost no results. I wouldn't even signup for a free 30 day trial that didn't ask for a credit card. blah

15. shazaduk

shazaduk Member

Best Answers:
    Don't knock it until ya tried it has anyone had any failures using the system I would like to know what they were if they are bad enough to stop using it?

Can someone please also explain to me how getting a dofollow backlink from within a blog post it not natural I just don't get how you can say that? Are you trying to suggest that blog comments are more natural than in post backlinks? Have I been under a rock for many years?

shazaduk, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  16. ckeating01

ckeating01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Bro, check out what Steveeyes said:

"Big waste of time....used it for a year and results v.s. effort was terrible. They are not a transparent service so you have no idea where they are placing your links. Big complaint from many users. I have read other forums where users did some digging and they found their link on some bad sites.

If you do some research, you will find more negative remarks than good. Most good are affiliates, owners of FTS or those who do cross business with FTS. I knew one guy who spent $400 on the pro service and really was ticked at the results for the money.

But research and decide for yourself, you will find other independent reviews from users on other forums. "

These are my exact thoughts. It is a huge waste of time for zero benefit and no extra visitors or revenue. I don't think there is any danger involved like what some people mentioned above but it is worthless. In fact, they should be paying us to use it. The amount of time it requires pulls us away from real opportunities.

17. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Free traffic helps you to just inflate your stats...nothing more! I wonder what purpose such traffic serves, except helping one cheat his/her website buyer with wrong stats about the visitors! :(

If you truly wish to monetize your site, help it with giving it real and genuine visitors! :)

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  18. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You definitely hit it on the head here. I couldn't agree with you more.

Right to the POINT!
    Thanks

GuruCreation, Jan 23, 2010 IP
  19. ckeating01

ckeating01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep, and we all know how to fix it so it does.

20. wilberthemming

wilberthemming Peon

Best Answers:
    Freetrafficsystem, just like any other links network (blog network) need to be supplemented with different types of links to be effective. The backlinks you get are kind of spammy. MFA type sites.

wilberthemming, Jan 23, 2010 IP