1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A new AdSense interface: now in beta

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by projectx, Nov 5, 2009.

The new AdSense interface includes more detailed performance reports and enables you to view daily stats in graphical formats. It also will provide you with additional metrics such as the amount you've earned from various ad, targeting and bid types. Here's a glimpse at what the new reports currently look like in our beta:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YbURk67Vl...BCA/KHwQv7FW6nE/s1600-h/performancegraphs.png

Offer you more control over the ads that appear on your sites.

We're also continuing to make improvements to the Ad Review Center. Upcoming enhancements will give you more options to manage the ads that appear on your site, as well as a cleaner interface that makes it easier to find and review them within the Ad Review Center.

Help you manage your account more efficiently.

We've streamlined the AdSense interface to simplify common tasks, such as making a change to several ad units simultaneously. Additionally, to help you get the most out of AdSense, we've added more relevant help on every page, a message inbox for tips from our team, and alerts with important account related notices.

In order to collect feedback on these enhancements from publishers in multiple countries, we're rolling out the beta test of the new interface today in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Japanese. Although we aren't able to extend invitations to additional publishers yet, we're planning to roll this test out to thousands of publishers over the coming weeks. We'll be sending email notifications to the beta test participants to let them know.

Thanks again for all of your feedback so far, and we'll be sure to let you know when we're able to offer the new interface more widely.

Posted by Jonathan Bellack, Group Product Manager, and Tim Evans, Product Manager

--
    Posted By Inside AdSense Team to Inside AdSense at 11/05/2009 09:41:00 A

projectx, Nov 5, 2009 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  2. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    I also received this mail from google adsense team, but thanks for sharing

luckypunjab, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  3. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is cool. I wish the adsense stats update would go real time. Right now, it is delayed.

ablaye, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  4. xxMirceaxx

xxMirceaxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm so used to the current interface, that I do not want a change. :(

xxMirceaxx, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  5. tentwenty

tentwenty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if it works with opera. Adwords tells me to use other broswer:(

tentwenty, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  6. gameutopia

gameutopia Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes change sux at first because you are so used to the same way of doing things. But later you get the hang of things and you end up liking more than you thought you would.

gameutopia, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Nice, I didn't know!
    It looks somewhat like I have it since I've linked my adsense account to my analytic account.
    I hope we could get more information, especially on which ads are performing best (text of the ad, url) and not only which pages are performing best.

JamesColin, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  8. Hanep

Hanep Peon

Best Answers:
    I’d like to see Google Adsense able to display statistical data like what we see at Google Analytics,
    but further group it based on the channel that we create. Adsense rocks!

Hanep, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  9. mrsvpl

mrsvpl Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello i think adsense is the best.

mrsvpl, Dec 11, 2009 IP