1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Microsoft AdCenter Update Issues

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by Blackbeard, Sep 28, 2006.

So, after Saturday's update, I've not been able to dump mass keywords into MSN AdCenter. Dumping a CSV file of more than 3,000 keywords or so will error out. Also, if you submit changes to a campagain, sometimes they won't make it through. This sucks, but I've already called Microsoft about it and they are working to fix it. There is no ETA on when this will be done, but hoepfully soon.

Has anyone else been having problems with this?

Blackbeard, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  2. codeber

codeber Peon

Best Answers:
    Adcenter has been buggy generally for alot of people (who probably wouldnt have noticed the difference)

What browser are you using? Some people found that using Firefox instead of IE solved their problems.

codeber, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  3. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Best Answers:
    codeber, it doesn't matter which browser you use, it's not a browser issue. it's a AdCenter issue with the script itself. My guess is that it's a filesize or error size issue possibly, but I don't know for sure.

Blackbeard, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  4. Double_Spyder

Double_Spyder Guest

Best Answers:
    MS adcenter is still full of bugs and soo slow. Awful.

Double_Spyder, Sep 29, 2006 IP