1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Click Payout March 2008 vs March 2009

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by internetmarketingiq, Apr 11, 2009.

Background. Ran numbers year vs year. Same sites.

Impressions 100,000+ (Not an exact figure just so you know it's not a small sample)

Click Payout March 2008 - 42 cents per click
    Click Payout March 2009 - 14 cents per click

No I am not going to share the niche only to say that it is a very high value lead niche area and in the past single clicks have pulled as much as $7+ per click.

Bottom line is even though the niche is high paying/high cost and there are still plenty of advertisers the payout has plummeted.

Obviously I no longer do much YPN compared with Adsense and Affiliate Advertising. I mostly just keep YPN running with the hope that one day they will fix it and everything will work properly. This is not just a function of payout but so many things at YPN are just not working.

internetmarketingiq, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  2. SugarUK

SugarUK Banned

Best Answers:
    wow thats alot of money must be some awsume nitch :eek:

SugarUK, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  3. Sean9

Sean9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can keep on hoping, but things will never go back the way they were 1 - 2 years ago.

Sean9, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  4. jibber

jibber Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice stats. It will probably never go back to what it was last year.

jibber, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  5. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    screw last year, how about adsense a few years ago when you could actually make cash. I have dropped adsense and ypn completely this month and am now 100% affiliate, CPA and selling my own products. When a niche goes down to a few cents a click and you can make ~$30 for a single sale you only need a couple to equal a whole ton of clicks.

wowhaxor, Apr 22, 2009 IP