1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Ocean makes waves around the world

Discussion in 'Google' started by mani123, Feb 2, 2009.

Academics and armchair explorers were as of Monday offered a unique insight into the world's seas through a new release of Google Earth, which now also features satellite imagery, photos and videos of the planet's oceans.

The 5.0 version of the popular downloadable software was launched in San Francisco. The project was also presented in a number of European cities, including Brussels, where the European Commission is contributing by providing its own marine data.

Read Full Story : News Bulletin Board

mani123, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  2. meaghannf

meaghannf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I saw that on the local news this evening - it looks pretty cool. Although the announcer kind of ruined it by describing it as the program if you "want to be a dolphin" which, admittedly would be cool, but probably isn't the first thing people are going to think of as a use for Google Ocean.

meaghannf, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  3. mani123

mani123 Peon

Best Answers:
    i hope ... google will not enter our bedroom ..

mani123, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  4. SpotOn SEO Services

SpotOn SEO Services Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This seems like a cool product. I need to check it out.

SpotOn SEO Services, Feb 3, 2009 IP
  5. glitto

glitto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I used Google earth when I had fast internet connection but when I changed the internet it was not working fine.

Now I have again a fast internet connection... I am going to try it again :)

glitto, Feb 3, 2009 IP