1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New To this forum

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Classmate, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    HI
    I am new to this forum. my friend at this forum said me this was good site so i also joined. I joined from a internet cafe. my friend at DP said there should be no two accounts from one computer. But what shall i do?:confused: I joined from cyber cafe and many people MAY have also joined from here. So, my friend said me to make a thread asking moderators for help. i know my english is little poor but i will try to make it better.
    Plz moderators check my IP and say me if there are other people from this IP or i will try to make account from somewhere else. Plzzz help and say me what i should do :(, thank you.

Classmate, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  2. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the forums, Classmate!

Your current IP address will also be logged, so if you plan on browsing the forums from home, simply let the moderators see this thread in case they need to investigate your account at some point. I wouldn't make a big deal out of this issue. Not following the rules would certainly win you a ban faster than signing up fron a public IP, I think.

Clive, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  3. Classmate

Classmate Banned

Best Answers:
    I need moderator to look this thread and reply so that i am not worried later or moderator tell me two accounts from same IP. So, all i need is moderator to look NOW or sooner so that I should start doing business very soon.
    I needs moderator approval, thank you.

Please moderator , do this quickly :( I am very excited to post and get new job opportunities.

Classmate, Sep 21, 2008 IP
  4. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Do not worry about it.
    When deciding whether an account is a duplicate (e.g. same member multiple accounts) they consider more factors than the IP address alone. If you've given the complete story then there's no need to be concerned.

CountryBoy, Sep 21, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.