1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

indexed in google within one day | 24 hrs from banned to indexed

Discussion in 'Google' started by web 24 7, Sep 20, 2007.

1. godmode

godmode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i smell self-promotion.

godmode, Sep 20, 2007 IP
  2. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:
    All promotion starts with self promotion.

Prior to that exact cache Google did not have http://www.omg-1.com in its index - you can see this on

http://www.omg-1.com/experiment.html

on the 18th Sep - actually 19th here I re-included it and made that one homepage. You can see how different the page is just a day after the cache.

Factually Google will index a page instantly after the re-inclusion - the proof is that cache. Also MSN.

Will it do it for every site? I don't know!

Will i get 50 + pages indexed within a week of a ban? Yes I think so.

What will be interesting and the only real importance is the number of back links

Take a look

http://www.omg-1.com/experiment.html

Also will I rank for

directory submission

web directory submit

link building

free directory

paid directory

web 24 7, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  3. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK WE DID IT! From the 19th to the 25th.

We were banned in all major engines on the 19th and now on the 25th Sep 2007 we are indexed and ranking.

16 indexed pages in Google, 1 indexed page in Yahoo and 1 indexed page in Live.

web 24 7, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It would help if you admitted that you were wrong and trying to be deceptive in your first post

All of the above was proven untrue. ;)

Ok well you're not the first to submit a re-inclusion request. I did it for 5 five sites in two months in 2005. Biig Whoop!

Also bragging you were banned does not instill confidence for the end consumer. :rolleyes:

Sem-Advance, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  5. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    This lost all SEO credability when i got to the rubbish about getting content indexed on your site first before the article directories to avoid duplicate content issues. Right there is when i hit the back button sorry.

sweetfunny, Sep 25, 2007 IP
    egk likes this.
  6. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats just bullshit.

Everything on the site is exactly true.

Take a look here http://www.whois-search.com/whois/www.omg-1.com

Domain Name: OMG-1.COM
    Registrar: DOMAINDISCOVER
    Whois Server: whois.domaindiscover.com
    Referral URL: http://www.domaindiscover.com
    Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
    Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
    Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
    Updated Date: 18-sep-2007
    Creation Date: 01-feb-2007
    Expiration Date: 01-feb-2008

Updated Date: 18-sep-2007

This is when I requested the domain transfer and once the DNS was done I went to google, yahoo and MSN Live.

I typed in www.omg-1.com and all engines tried to find site::cool:mg-1.com

The site was not in any of the engines, so what does that say to you?

And I already explained why - IP cloaking in the past on this domain. It was banned because it was a black hat site.

And you are just confused or critical because you see it cached in google late on the 18th. Well thats because I did exactly what i said i did! I did the plan over the 18th - 19th Australian time and then wrote it up and placed it on the site.

Google is fast it is true!

What a load of SHIT, the domain was used for black hat IP cloaking.

It was made to perform and then get banned - its called short shelf life.

Maybe you should google search 'black hat' and get an education.

Do you see the site selling black hat or cloaking techniques?

No, it is a link building site, a little on page SEO and an experiment.

I would record whatever happened. But I knew it would be good news because the techniques are sound. You probably have not even read the info and just enjoy saying 'lier lier pants on fire' out loud

I took a completely banned site and within days it is back and in the SERPs.

I don't know why you have a problem with this but I would guess you consider most people deceptive. Maybe you criticize because it is what you are good at, I don't know.

But everything i say on the site is 100% true. You don't even allow for a margin of error that you are wrong.

Most work was done between 18th and the 20th.

I think the whois data above proves it - but then again I don't think you would accept being wrong.

Enough about you.

All major engines have the site indexed within a week!

Only yahoo has back links so I would say it is the fastest in BL collections, but it was the slowest in indexing. Strange but true!

7. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:
    But you forget to say why?

You feel it is better to have the content placed on other domains and let google find it there first. Then once google indexes them to be the first source I should place the information on my site so i go suplimental?

Why don't you educate with what you know?

edit: actually I just checked out your seo site and I don't think I need any advice.

Just to let you know your logos are not loading and your SEO Articles link goes to an empty forum.

8. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    I have posted about this time and time again on here, what is considered the duplicate content version of a document has nothing what so ever to do with where it was indexed first.

9. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:

I want this website submission experiment webpage to be indexed by google first! This will secure that http://www.omg-1.com is the original source article and then we will not go into the googles suplimentals index. We do not want google to assume an articles site which we submitted to is the article source.

That was my statement.

So are you saying Google only perceives a page as a duplicate because the original page is receiving the link from the duplicate?

Because you have not really said anything on how it works, you have only stated how you think it does not work.

And for me it is simple - I want to secure that I am the original source.

To secure this I want google to find my information on a date prior to seeing it everywhere else. Then it will find it within article sites and blogs and follow the links back to my data. I feel this will secure it. Found it first with me and all links point to me.

But you think this is unsound?

10. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    As i said, where it was found first has nothing to do with anything and Google doesnt even factor it. The document with the most authority is what counts.

Its not what i "think" its how it works, and if you want me to prove it again no probs. Get an original document indexed and cached on your domain, then ill put the same thing up and link it from my PR7 homepage and yours will be gone in about 48 hours.

11. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Deal

I must say I think you are wrong because this just doesn't make sense.

I have an original page. Ill pass the page to you.

Just copy the source file and place it on your site.

So is it correct your page will link to mine as the original, if so mine will stay and your will be the duplicate because my page is already indexed.

Ill pm you the page if you like and we can keep it private and add to this thread once one of us is out.

12. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Deal, and yes it is the way it works. After mine gets indexed, when you search "a unique piece of text in quotes" it will say results 1 of 2 and display my URL and you will need to click the show omited results to see yours.

I've proven this a number of times, but i will certainly do it again to show you. I definately dont agree with Googles handling of duplicated documents, but its how it works.

domaintom likes this.
  13. sirion

sirion Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, very interesting discussion, can't wait to see the result of sweetfunny's challenge. But I have a question, is the PR7 site in the same niche or are you asserting that this isn't important. What type of content is on your PR7 site, is it an article repository, Blog, directory etc. A bit more info would be wonderful.

sirion, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  14. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    The niche wont matter, and im going to use a PR3 instead thats predicted a 5 or 6 as i promised the advertisers on the PR7 only 10 outbounds. It will still work, i have the page and will upload in the morning.

15. sirion

sirion Peon

Best Answers:
    Ooh, a PR3, that's a more interesting demonstration! And I guess you'll be aiming to prove that any established website will outrank any new site for the same content. I know this seems obvious, but an actual demonstration from time to time is handy.

sirion, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  16. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Its to show Google doesnt class the document thats indexed first as the original, but rather uses the authority of the page to decide what one to show and what ones to filter.

The last time i done this the page i duplicated was 8 months old and a PR2, yet i put him in duplicate and out ranked him.

17. Philopoemen

Philopoemen Peon

Best Answers:
    One of my sites got first indexed page in about 7 hours, the other 20 pages were indexed in the next 24 hours, so that's like ~30 hours for a 21 pages web-site with just 1 backling (from a PR 5 site which is updated twice a year).

Spamming your link here is not the way to promote your web-site ;)

Philopoemen, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  18. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:

SO I have passed some urls to sweetfunny and they are in a martial arts niche.

They will be uploaded on his/her site and a link will point back to my page as the original.

Sweetfunny predicts mine will drop out for a phrase within the text - I think mine will hold as original.

We will list here the PR of my page and the PR of sweetfunnys.

It might take a while to prove though.

19. domaintom

domaintom Peon

Best Answers:
    Well now it really is an experiment! I just love this thread, live testing! Keep us updated please!!

T:)

domaintom, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  20. web 24 7

web 24 7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cool, here is the update:

http://www.omg-1.com/experiment.html#duplicate

So what was done? I sent sweetfunny a list of domains from a martial arts site and he can choose the content he wishes to place on his site. He will link to his new martial arts page from his homepage and also link the new page back to the original source page. Per sweetmoney he says this, quote: "and yours will be gone in about 48 hours." So as soon as sweetfunny sends me a pm that the martial arts duplicate page is up we will know in 48 hours if the original martial arts page is knocked out of the SERPs and placed suplimental.

Now if his page ranks higher than mine in the SERPs it will be disappointing because the site is established in the martial arts and the content has been there for a year with PR.

If his new duplicate page actually knocks mine out of the main index it will prove Google incompetent at recognizing ownership. If this happens then any high PR site can scrape any lower PR site and google says the higher PR is the actual source of the information.

Thats impossible and so I stick with my original statement that who is indexed first with the data, combined with the fact that any duplicates out there link back to the original, that is enough for Google to determine even a lower PR page to be the original owner and source.

As soon as sweetfunny places up the page, and if it is fine with him we can release the two pages urls for everyone to watch.

If he wishes the sites to be private we will both just update the findings here in this thread.

Well lets see!

Also dont forget my original experiment -
    1. to get a banned site unbanned.
    2. to get as many free links as possible as fast as possible and see the effects.

Also My 7000 free directory give away