1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
John Sword
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2024 at 12:13 AM
Best Answers:

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 15, 1985 (Age: 39)
Home Page:
Freelance Logo and Graphic Designer

John Sword

Active Member, Male, 39

Available for new graphic design projects! Feel free to send me a message and let's chat! Jan 25, 2022

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:13 AM
    1. John Sword
      John Sword
      Available for new graphic design projects! Feel free to send me a message and let's chat!
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 15, 1985 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    https://johnery.com
    Freelance Logo and Graphic Designer
    Freelance graphic designer with more than 5 years experience creating design solutions for hundreds of satisfied clients, from businesses to personal brands. Versatility is one of my key strengths. Whether it's creating a logo design that perfectly represents a business, coming up with a digital advert that converts well, or even graphics for streamers to draw viewers to their channels, I believe I have the skills and knowledge to meet your needs.

I believe in not only delivering the best possible product, but also providing excellent customer service to you. I communicate regularly with my clients to ensure that their feedback is heard and acted upon in a timely fashion. My services are both professional and affordable — ideal for businesses and brands that are conscious of their budget.

Graphic design is my passion; I'm always looking to improve my skills and take on projects that will push my boundaries as a designer. In my free time, I like to travel and explore design cultures from around the world.

Signature

JOHNERY - Professional Graphic Designer for Businesses and Creators
    Portfolio: https://johnery.com | Contact me: