1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by canaryspace

1. network23
    network23
    Hi. Have increased to 20 GB I think. Please let me know if its not working. Thanks for your help.
    Dec 7, 2018
  2. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    Perfect, thank you. Ok I will now start the migration to your server. I will keep you updated. I don't stop until it is done. ;)
    Dec 7, 2018
  3. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    Ok I am now importing the files and database to your server. This may take a bit of time, I will let you know when done.
    Dec 7, 2018
  4. network23
    network23
    Username on Namecheap is "claesm"
    Dec 7, 2018
  5. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    No problem, I will transfer the domain name as soon as the migration is complete. I have set the nameservers and just waiting for the files to unpack and install on your server. It should be less than an hour now.
    Dec 7, 2018
  6. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    Actually as the nameservers are already set, I can do the domain transfer now ;) Sorry long day lol
    Dec 7, 2018
  7. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    Ok you should have the email from Namecheap to accept the transfer..
    Dec 7, 2018
  8. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    The files are taking a lot longer than normal because your server is set to 10mbs bandwidth. Please don't change this now because the files are unpacking.
    Dec 7, 2018
  9. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    It is still unpacking the files. I see your CPU and IO at 99%, this will take more time to complete. You can initiate the domain transfer, I have sent the request via Namecheap. Please check your emails. Thank you.
    Dec 7, 2018
  10. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    I'm trying again. If this doesn't work in an hour, can you add another GB of RAM so you have 2GB on total, this is only needed for the migration. I will see if it was maybe just a drop but it was taking far to long. It should take an hour max, it has been about 9.
    Dec 7, 2018
  11. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    Ok you will need to either give me root access or up the RAM to 2GB for this migration. The server you have is preventing me from unpacking the files. I could use terminal to transfer and upload the database with root access.
    Dec 7, 2018
  12. canaryspace
    canaryspace
    Ok its 5.30am here. I need to sleep. Please send me root access so I can do this migration. The problem is your sever times out when I am migrating the upload folder. I will be back online at 1pm UK time. Thank you.
    Dec 7, 2018