1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
network23
Last Activity:
Aug 30, 2021
Best Answers:

Followers 2

network23

Aug 30, 2021
    1. canaryspace
      canaryspace
      Hi are you getting my messages?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        I'm trying again. If this doesn't work in an hour, can you add another GB of RAM so you have 2GB on total, this is only needed for the migration. I will see if it was maybe just a drop but it was taking far to long. It should take an hour max, it has been about 9.
        Dec 7, 2018
      3. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        Ok you will need to either give me root access or up the RAM to 2GB for this migration. The server you have is preventing me from unpacking the files. I could use terminal to transfer and upload the database with root access.
        Dec 7, 2018
      4. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        Ok its 5.30am here. I need to sleep. Please send me root access so I can do this migration. The problem is your sever times out when I am migrating the upload folder. I will be back online at 1pm UK time. Thank you.
        Dec 7, 2018
    2. canaryspace
      canaryspace
      Let me know. Your disc space is very low for any type of website running Wordpress. If you cannot change the disc space, I would really recommend DigitalOcean, a $5 VPS has 25GB of space and 1GB RAM. I can get you setup with $10 free to cover the first 2 months and if you like can move other sites to that VPS.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        I will make a backup now to your space it will take about 20 minutes, just incase something goes wrong. The site can be restored with a click ;)
        Dec 8, 2018
      3. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        Ok all done and have fun :) Any problems let me know. I have checked the site, all is working, your affiliate IDs are in place and everything is good :)
        Dec 8, 2018
      4. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        How do I leave feedback for you?
        Dec 8, 2018
    3. canaryspace
      canaryspace
      Ok I see a problem, you only have 1GB of disc space, you need to have at least 10GB of space for this site. Can you increase the disc space?
    4. canaryspace
      canaryspace
      To make this as fast and secure as possible, I will use your panel to install Wordpress and migrate the entire website using my migration plugin. I am uploading the files and database to my server now. When done, I will point the domain to your sever, install Wordpress and migrate the site over. I will also install SSL. This shouldn't take long at all, I will keep you updated here.
    5. canaryspace
      canaryspace
      Ok let me get this done for you. First I will do the migration and then send the domain so you can change the DNS settings. I hope to get this done withing 1 hour max for you.
    6. canaryspace
      canaryspace
      Hi,
      Thank you for making payment for my auction.

Ok I need the following info to get this transferred over to you.

1. Your Namecheap email address.
      2. If you have hosting, I can migrate to that, if not, would you like the DigitalOcean $10 credit?

Let me know how you would like to progress.

Thank you

Simon.
      1. network23
        network23
        Great. Will send you login info.

Namecheap claes.magnusson@mac.com

What else do I need? What other accounts? Thank you for assisting me.
        Dec 7, 2018
      2. network23
        network23
        claeslabs.my.nu

username: claeslabs
        pass: naskiw-sejvyb-kuDhu6

claeslabs.my.nu/cpanel

(you can add subdomains and all kinds of services, let me know if you need something else)

I will point domain to ns1.cloudns.io and ns2.cloudns.io when you have pushed it to Namespace
        Dec 7, 2018
      3. canaryspace
        canaryspace
        Sorry I am not sure if you are getting my messages? You only have 1GB of space on that server. Can you increase it to 10GB? The site is 8GB. If you cannot increase the disc space, I have another option for you. I can get you $10 free on DigitalOcean and build you a VPS with 25GB disc space at $5 a month which will easily run the site.
        Dec 7, 2018