1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by Smyrl

1. Sameer Best Dream
    Sameer Best Dream
    what is the benefit for doing this ? and one more thing how can i post thread in sell and buy market?
    5 to 6 years ago i was used this forum easily but now it's very difficult and many clients who was had a very good reputation on this forum they are not using this, coz of you had changed this version, can you please let me know if all clients want old version, will changed it?
    Jul 26, 2017
  2. Smyrl
    Smyrl
    Linking back to the thread can save you from being banned for spamming when someone turns you in for conversational spam.

The site owner determines the rules governing the forum. I have no data to show how members feel about various changes that have taken place since the forum was begun.
    Jul 26, 2017
  3. Sameer Best Dream
    Sameer Best Dream
    Thanks for Caring us, but i am crying when i think about old version, i was earned much money from this forum (old version) and the new version is looking so good and we need VIP mind to use this version, i must say Miss you old Version... :)
    Jul 26, 2017
  4. withlovenregards
    withlovenregards
    thanks for all the help i have no data to show changes that has taken place since the forum has begin
    Jul 26, 2017