1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Comments on Profile Post by write.subhajit

1. YoGem
    YoGem
    I suppose you are the author, well first of all I am a reputable member and member since 2009, then DP changed the forum and I lost all my points. So now I am just a "Seasoned User". Second, the content it's poor. Read it well. I am not going to ask a refund as it was a test, otherwise.. let me post it publicly and let's ask comments from forumers, do you like the idea? Peace! :)
    Jul 28, 2015
  2. write.subhajit
    write.subhajit
    Oh seriously in the first time ur a reputable member and ur a second member here once again since DP changed,
    AND at low rate u want very much high quality article, and if suppose I write bad quality article then I would get many negative feedbacks + disputes in my profile, but I didn't have none of that
    SERIOUSLY ur a full crazy full mad guy.
    Jul 28, 2015
  3. write.subhajit
    write.subhajit
    AND also DP changed after 2011, I am also a member here since April 24th 2011 and that time DP Was something else, and after few years or mth I forgot, DP changed that time only, so don't tell lie
    Jul 28, 2015
  4. write.subhajit
    write.subhajit
    THIS means u have 2 accounts in DP, I think in the first account u have so much of bad comments so u closed that account, and ur telling like since DP changed I lost all the points.
    BY THE WAY UR TAKING ABOUT WHICH POINTS...
    Jul 28, 2015
  5. YoGem
    YoGem
    Search my threads, if you want. You'll see who am I. Anyway, not interested in your comments. And I am not going to delete them.
    Jul 29, 2015
  6. write.subhajit
    write.subhajit
    SIR please give me ur 2009 profile in which ur a reputable member...
    Jul 29, 2015