1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Sandro Venieris
Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2015
Best Answers:
Entrepreneur

Sandro Venieris

Peon, Male, from Greece

So often, people are working hard at the Wrong Thing. Working on the Right Thing is probably more important than working hard... Mar 4, 2015

Mar 4, 2015
    1. Sandro Venieris
      Sandro Venieris
      So often, people are working hard at the Wrong Thing. Working on the Right Thing is probably more important than working hard...
  • About

Entrepreneur
    Interests:
    Online Business
    I’ve always believed that the greatest achievement each of us can strive for in life is to have the ability to create the world around you, so that it matches the dreams in your mind.
    Whatever that dream may be in your mind… Whether it’s unlimited time with your family, a new dress, the chance to work full-time for your favorite charity, to design your dream home, or change the future of mankind through your leadership…
    Having the financial means and the courage to say, “yes, I can make this real if I want”, is the ultimate expression of freedom that each of us can experience.
    I approach life with a core belief that anyone can accomplish anything. That not only can one man or woman make a difference, but that it’s one man or woman who always makes the difference.