1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Kenya Writer
Last Activity:
Jul 10, 2021
Best Answers:
Content Creation expert

Kenya Writer

Active Member, from Nakuru, Kenya

Jul 10, 2021
    1. Kenya Writer
      Kenya Writer
      The most expensive gift is a lost opportunity
    2. Seogoogle1
      Seogoogle1
      Hitler Said.
      "To Do war But Never Love Because in War either you live or you die,But in Love Neither your live and Nor your die"
      So Please Don't Love
      1. Kenya Writer likes this.
      2. Kenya Writer
        Kenya Writer
        Hehe, what does that really mean? I am stuck in making the meaning of this
        Feb 17, 2015
    3. Content Maestro
      Content Maestro
      Looks like the other one in your new avatar is somebody 'SPECIAL'! ;) :P Good luck and Happy Valentine.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kenya Writer
        Kenya Writer
        Hehe, my name is Michael actually. May I know yours? Or you are Maestro? Buddy
        Feb 14, 2015
      3. Content Maestro
        Content Maestro
        Nice to know your name, Michael.:) Well, you can just call me Content Maestro.;)
        Feb 14, 2015
      4. Kenya Writer
        Kenya Writer
        ooops :)
        Feb 14, 2015
    4. Kenya Writer
      Kenya Writer
      Providing writing @ $4 per 500 words in 2015. ONLY GENUINE PEOPLE TO CONTACT ME. Don't Contact if you not sincere, as many do. Thank You
      1. eArticleSolutions
        eArticleSolutions
        Hi.

I hear you when you say this. I have also been approached by several people making requests, but when I give them a quote, they simply fade into the shadows.
        Oct 4, 2015
      2. Kenya Writer
        Kenya Writer
        It's normal to come across clients who demand too much for meager pay. I often have no choice than to say NO, unfortunately.
        Oct 4, 2015
    5. jasondinner82
      jasondinner82
      we need news writer for our website. if you are interested contact me at jasondinner82 at gmail.com
      1. Kenya Writer likes this.
    6. hasan9109
      hasan9109
      Hello , I am also writer . can u contact with me through gmail

my gmail id mdemamhasan@gmail.com
      1. Kenya Writer
        Kenya Writer
        The best service is one delivered when the writer is respected. One way to respect a professional content developer is to give them rate worth their skills and experience. :)
        Feb 22, 2013
  • About

Content Creation expert
    Interests:
    Making the difference
    Life is a challenge, hard to those without focus, unrealistic to those who set no goals, has no value to those who don't see beyond the future, meaningless to those looking only at their limitations and makes no sense to those who think they are passing by. Its doesn't always have to be the same. And when you feel you can't go on and fits in this category, your vision blurred and you are just like anything, RISE UP, HAVE FOCUS, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE AND MOVE ON.......Make life worth living, stop complaining.