1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
impishme84
Last Activity:
Feb 2, 2019
Best Answers:
Freelance Writer

impishme84

Active Member, Female, from India

Available for writing articles and blog. If you are looking for quality content, get in touch. Feb 2, 2019

Feb 2, 2019
    1. impishme84
      impishme84
      Available for writing articles and blog. If you are looking for quality content, get in touch.
    2. seork
      seork
      I want content writer please email me your details on seo.gandhi@gmail.com I want blog post and SEO articles
    3. seo.master
      seo.master
      do u have skype?
    4. impishme84
      impishme84
      Hire me for quality writing at affordable price
    5. impishme84
      impishme84
      Full time freelancer
  • About

Freelance Writer
    Here’s my introduction. My name is Pooja Gaur and I am a college educated (double master’s degree) professional with a background in content writing with some renowned writing firms. I was employed for many, many years before I decided to get out and give this freelancing thing a go.

Now I’m a full time freelancer offering my writing services and have worked on various niches till date. Categories that I excel in:

· Article writing

· Web contents

· Blog writing

· Guest post writing

· Press release

· And Product reviews

· E-book

I can deliver up to 8-10 articles of 500 words a day and I guarantee 100% plagiarism free content. None of my work will be copied or just a simple re-write till my clients ask me to do so. Stay assured of good content and I will never disappoint you with deadlines.