1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Devin Perfection
Last Activity:
Mar 3, 2015
Best Answers:

Following 1

Birthday:
May 22, 1969 (Age: 54)
Freelance Writer & Marketing Coach

Devin Perfection

Greenhorn, Male, 54

As true today as it ever was: "Fortune Favours The Brave." Jan 19, 2015

Mar 3, 2015
    1. Devin Perfection
      Devin Perfection
      As true today as it ever was: "Fortune Favours The Brave."
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Freelance Writer & Marketing Coach
    Interests:
    self devleopment, wisdom, enlightenment, success, business, info marketing, social transformation, global abundance
    As a freelance writer, and write on the following topics:

1. Internet, Marketing & Publishing
    Internet trends, Online marketing, Information marketing, Digital Publishing, Branding, Communication, Content Strategies, Traffic generation, social media marketing, sales funnels, Writing, Business development, Entrepreneurship.

2. Self Development, Wisdom & Enlightened Living

Personal Development, Practical Wisdom, Success, Mastery, Manifestation, Philosophy, Spirituality, Healing, Enlightenment, Peace, Freedom, Abundance..

3. Social & Planetary Transformation

Social innovation, The new economy, Community currencies, Digital and Crypto-currencies, Transforming money, Redefining wealth, Global abundance..​

So how am I qualified to write about these topics?
    Well, very briefly - my journey of discovery has led me from a career as a designer, through to living for 3 years as a contemplative monk in India focusing on philosophy, spirituality and enlightenment.

Intent on a more holistic wisdom, I returned home to learn more about the ‘real’ world, (according to common ‘consensus reality’ anyway!) and for the last 6 years explored the topics of success and abundance, focusing especially on the world of the internet, marketing and publishing!

Now, integrating this varied experience, my focus is on personal and global abundance, enlightened living and social transformation.

I welcome any opportunity to write on these topics, or connect with like minds here.

Looking forward :)