1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
MyWriterGirl
Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2019
Best Answers:
Articles:
Birthday:
Jun 8, 1976 (Age: 47)
Freelance/Content Writer

MyWriterGirl

Active Member, Female, 47, from Turlock, California

www.urwritegirl.com Jan 18, 2015

Feb 21, 2019
    1. MyWriterGirl
    2. MyWriterGirl
      MyWriterGirl
      Message me with your writing needs and I will take care great care in delivering quality articles in a timely manner.
    3. MyWriterGirl
      MyWriterGirl
      ready to write for you!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 8, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Freelance/Content Writer
    In my spare time, depending on the time of year, I can be found in the foothills not far from my home. Halfway exercising from vigorous hiking, and halfway wandering around looking at interesting pieces of crystal quartz rocks. Often, on the way home from a strenuous hike, I jump into refreshing streams until my body finally cools off. Then when Monday comes around, it is back to the wonderful life I live here in the central valley, the heart of California, USA. Simply living the dream! I am doing what I want to be doing, and reminding myself that fifty percent of the time I need to be doing something I do not enjoy doing, that keeps me humble. I enjoy, cooking, reading, writing, crafting, working in the garden, and spending time with my daughter, Amelia.

Whether you are looking for academic prose or down to earth informative copywriting, I can supply your needs and then some. I will not take on any assignment unless I am 100% confident that I can meet every possible measurable objective. I can write virtually with an audience in mind and tailor my message to communicate effectively.

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    danelle.boer