1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Clicksor_CS
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2018
Best Answers:
Home Page:

Clicksor_CS

Active Member, from Canada

Clicksor.com is a Contextual Advertising and Remarketing Network that delivers amazing results for both its advertisers and publishers. Jan 16, 2015

Mar 2, 2018
    1. Clicksor_CS
      Clicksor_CS
      Clicksor.com is a Contextual Advertising and Remarketing Network that delivers amazing results for both its advertisers and publishers.
    2. learn_adsense
      learn_adsense
      What's the minimum traffic requirements for joining Clicksor? I have 7k-8k unique traffic per day but got rejected when tried to apply to your program.
    3. user299
      user299
      email: ganadotpk@gmail.com
    4. user299
      1. Clicksor_CS
        Clicksor_CS
        PM me your email and we will get in touch with you soon. Thanks!
        Jan 8, 2014
    5. user299
      user299
      Hi i am interested to join your network as publisher. But i applied for publisher account i got this message

Thank you for your interest in Clicksor Publisher Program.
      Traffic from your website does not meet Clicksor minimum requirement. We recommend you to join our 100% fill rate network.. You will be redirected to YesAdvertising Publisher Sign Up page.

Why they keep directing me to that cpxcenter.com page.?
      1. Clicksor_CS
        Clicksor_CS
        Hi user299, can you provide me with your website?
        Jan 6, 2014
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.clicksor.com
    Clicksor.com Inc is proud to introduce you to Contextual Targeting technology. Our ultimate challenge is to significantly improve the likelihood of converting any visitor into a buyer and we achieve it by targeting the visitors more closely to the product or service you are marketing.

Our goal remains the same: To provide the best return on your advertising dollar through the delivery of quality and affordable Internet marketing services.

Signature

Clicksor.com - Contextual Advertising Network
    Net 15, Payout $50 :: Monetize Your Traffic with Us
    CPV starting at $2 CPM :: Advertise Today!