1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
neelu
Last Activity:
Feb 15, 2015
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Feb 8, 1992 (Age: 32)
b.tech

neelu

Greenhorn, Female, 32, from India

Good evening all o f you ,actuall y i am searching an online work it may be of any field like science ,art ,writing quotes or essay . Jan 4, 2015

Feb 15, 2015
    1. neelu
      neelu
      Good evening all o f you ,actuall y i am searching an online work it may be of any field like science ,art ,writing quotes or essay .
      1. Pigeon Yoga
        Pigeon Yoga
        I am also look for work, doing programming.
        Jan 4, 2015
      2. bojo2112jon
        bojo2112jon
        Hello readers! I asked to do an essay and a presentation on literature and this https://www.advancedwriters.com/buy-essay.html writing company coped with 5 assignments. Essay was awesome and it was sent to me a significant amount of time before the deadline. Very impressed with the turnaround time and the attention to detail needed for the task.
        Feb 22, 2023
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 8, 1992 (Age: 32)
    b.tech
    Interests:
    bollywood gossip,singing ,dancing,watching t.v , imaginations
    I am a funloving :) ,pranky and stuburn;) kind of a person and i love to see irritating faces:mad: of people when i poke them apart from all these nonsence i do believe in GOD and spirituality:confused: . I love to travelling and observe different kind of customs ,ethnics as well.

IF i would get a chance to fulfill my one desire than i would surely change the mentality of wrongdoer , which will lead our nation from bottom to TOP of the world.[​IMG]