1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
ramnik Rangpariya
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2015
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Jun 4, 1990 (Age: 33)

ramnik Rangpariya

Greenhorn, Male, 33, from India

Web Designer/Programer, Graphics Designer Dec 25, 2014

Mar 24, 2015
    1. ramnik Rangpariya
      ramnik Rangpariya
      Web Designer/Programer, Graphics Designer
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 4, 1990 (Age: 33)
    Hi! My name is Ramnik and I am a web designer and coder from India.

I enjoy taking complex demands and turn them into innovative and original designs. I also love the logic and the art of building efficient code. I always try my best to achieve high standards of quality while on the same time create beautiful and pleasure to the eye website designs. As my tools, I use Photoshop and uestudio among some other programmes to make my life easier. I use mostly HTML5, CSS3, Jquery/Javascript and PHP. Furthermore I have very decent knowledge of Wordpress and Joomla CMS.

However my big love is custom scripting with Jquery. I try to create custom plugins from scratch, build wonderful animation and other effects, and utilizing CSS3 with those script for a perfect artistic result and user-friendliness.

Last but not least, I create some logos now and then. I love the creativity and the imagination that is needed to create a stunning and easily recalled design.