1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Banglamart
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2023
Best Answers:

Banglamart

please email your capacity , previous works and best rate to info@eicrasoft.com . Dec 8, 2013

Sep 20, 2023
    1. Banglamart
      Banglamart
      please email your capacity , previous works and best rate to info@eicrasoft.com .
    2. full match
      full match
      Hi, Please let me know how can I contact you...Thanks
    3. ohgworld
      ohgworld
      Hello, I just came across your listings here on DP, and thought to contact you, giving you the opportunity to still give up your price offers for 4 projects (with building a long-term business relationship) I have planned in the near future ... I have a very realistic offer to this (and future) work from another firm in India already, who is also interested in building a JV/Partnership with us here in the USA ... before I give them the contracts, I would like to give you the chance to make an offer as well if you are interested ... you would also give me a brief overview about your company (how many programmers, designers etc.) as I like to get an idea whtat capabilities you have. ... please contact me at: itmmg2005@yahoo.com if interested in giving up a firm bid for the 4 contracts, and I will send you a brief 2 page description about it! ...
      Sincerely, B.S.
  • About

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    eicrasoftware@yahoo.com