1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
phptechie
Last Activity:
Oct 30, 2023
Best Answers:
Home Page:
Freelance PHP/MySQL Programmer

phptechie

Well-Known Member, Male, from Online

Freelance Custom PHP/MySQL/Wordpress Developer offering programming services Sep 23, 2018

Oct 30, 2023
    1. phptechie
      phptechie
      Freelance Custom PHP/MySQL/Wordpress Developer offering programming services
    2. Kralj187
      Kralj187
      hello, I'm looking for somebody who can create a pop up for a affiliate link of mine. It would be a 30min work I guess
    3. md mostafa
      md mostafa
      Amazing PHP develope
    4. phptechie
      phptechie
      Freelance PHP/MySQL/Wordpress Developer offering programming services
    5. sdas44
      sdas44
      added you in skype. Wanted to discuss regarding a Product development.
    6. scribe777
      scribe777
      i see you are a Programmer and experience with Google maps and WP.

I want to display the Google Local listing based on my Category tab in WP.

For Example --- Seattle, Ford dealer ... what code do i need to put in my blog to display this?

Please tell me the price you will charge for this piece of code ..

Thanks you,

os
      scribe@aboutcashflow.com
    7. richardrm
      richardrm
      Sorry this is Harry. Richard is my partner and he's out (back to his home country).

Whats the issue again?
    8. ishay
      ishay
      Hi i am looking for a php programer to upgread an affiliat system network , do you have xpirians with sms ??
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.phptechie.com
    Freelance PHP/MySQL Programmer
    Interests:
    Browsing , Chatting
    With a Post Graduate degree in Computer Applications (MCA) ,by 2003 I started my career as a project trainee for a company that does web design & development. Then after 10 long months of probation I was hired as a Programmer , that was my first job.

Slowly I moved up the ladder as Senior Programmer & joined another company that did work for clients based in UK.Then by 2005 , I was hired as Programmer Analyst by a company based in Bangalore to manage the development of their internal intranet projects .

During this period , I got an exciting offer from my first client JAMES DILWORTH from San francisco to work on his start-up project which lasted for about 6 months.

Then I quit my regular job & started freelancing fulltime for clients across globe.
    It was a long journey from the day I started freelancing & positioned myself as an entrepreuner by providing web design & development services to clients & also I provide website maintanence for those clients upon request.

Interact

Content:
    Google Talk:
    c.sundar@gmail.com
    Twitter:
    phptechie

Signature

Custom PHP/MySQL Website Services => www.phptechie.com