1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
VagnerRendor
Last Activity:
Aug 9, 2014
Best Answers:
Birthday:
Aug 15, 1984 (Age: 39)
Online Publication,Blogger

VagnerRendor

Greenhorn, Male, 39, from Virginia

Internet Marketing Consultant, I help entrepreneurs to increase leads and sales by creating and implementing online marketing strategies. Aug 9, 2014

Aug 9, 2014
    1. VagnerRendor
      VagnerRendor
      Internet Marketing Consultant, I help entrepreneurs to increase leads and sales by creating and implementing online marketing strategies.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Online Publication,Blogger
    Interests:
    Blogging,Online Advertsing,SEO,SEM
    Holding an MBA in International Business to help Businesses in International Business Planning & Management. Worked with some great global IT exposure on operation Management and Online Marketing Consultant.
    Since June 2012 I am self employed Internet Marketing business, mainly implementation of Internet Marketing strategies and related services,specifically “Website Usability and Conversion Analysis”, SEO, SEM, and other strategies like,article, email, affiliate and social marketing specific to my customer’s needs.
    With patience and professionalism, I will explain everything we do with complete transparency, so you have a complete understanding of what we are doing for your site and your business.